The Oakhurst is an exceptional, light, spacious three bedroom home, over three floors. The ground floor boasts a large living room with French doors opening onto the rear garden and a contemporary kitchen/dining area. A downstairs W.C and understairs storage completes the ground floor. Upstairs, there's one double bedroom, one single bedroom, a lobby and family bathroom on the first floor along with a stylish second floor devoted to a stunning master bedroom and en-suite.
Moving to this home could be easier than you think using Help to Buy or EasyMove!
- Kitchen/Dining (3499mm x 4158mm or 11'6'' x 13'8'')
- Lounge (4474mm x 3467mm or 14'8'' x 11'4'')
- W.C. (1417mm x 973mm or 4'8'' x 3'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (4474mm x 2867mm or 14'8'' x 9'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (2403mm x 3008mm or 7'11'' x 9'10'')
- Bathroom (2403mm x 1637mm or 7'11'' x 5'4'')
- Bedroom 1 (4474mm x 5844mm or 14'8'' x 19'2'')
- En-Suite (2313mm x 1750mm or 7'7'' x 5'9'')
About Central Park, Darlington
The redevelopment of Central Park is a £170 million regeneration scheme by Keepmoat Homes, working in partnership with Darlington Borough Council and The Homes and Communities Agency.
The scheme will see the development of 327 two, three and four bedroom homes providing a mix of house types that are ideal for first time buyers, families and professionals.
With the town centre less than a five minute walk, entrance to the development is off Haughton Road near the main railway station and beside Darlington College and Teesside University.
With Help to Buy you could move with just a 5% deposit and fund the rest of the purchase price through a Government-backed equity loan of 20% of the purchase price, interest free for the first five years, plus a 75% mortgage. Or if you've got a home to sell, we could help you and even pay all of your estate agent fees with Eas...