*price represents A 25% equity share*
This superb 4 bedroom home has a dual aspect kitchen & dining area with French doors to the garden and living room with bay window, filling it with light. Upstairs Bedroom 1 has an ensuite, with a family bathroom for Bedrooms 2 to 4. There is also an integral single garage.
This property is available on Home Reach. Here you can buy from 50% -75% of a Linden home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you’ve bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Linden Homes' Home Reach Property if:
For more information about the Linden Homes and Home Reach partnership please visit .
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.87m x 3.63m 19'3" x 11'11")
- Living Room (4.36m x 3.90m 14'4" x 12'10")
- Bedroom 1 (4.03m x 3.90m 13'2" x 12'9")
- Bedroom 2 (3.70m x 3.61m 12'1" x 11'10")
- Bedroom 3 (3.65m x 3.19m 11'11" x 10'5")
- Bedroom 4 (3.82m x 3.12m 12'6" x 10'3")
About Mowbray View
Located on the edge of bustling Thirsk, and with easy access to the A19 and A1 (M), those looking for houses for sale in Thirsk will find Mowbray View to be their ideal location. This fabulous range of 2,3 & 4 bedroom homes will provide something for everyone.
- A beautiful, modern home that offers the best of city and country living
- Located close to the A19 and A1(M) for easy commuting
- Just a short distance away from the stunning North York Moors National Park
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage withHelp to Buy*, or withPart Exchange† andAssisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Thirsk your new dream home contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
Thirsk and the surrounding area provide a great location to put down roots. With the area’s countryside backdrop, abundance of Yorkshire heritage, and stunning landscapes to discover, there’s something for the whole family to enjoy.Thirsk and the surrounding area provide a great location to put down roots. With the area’s countryside backdrop, abundance of Yorkshire heritage, and stunning landscapes to discover, there’s something for the whole family to enjoy.
Don’t miss out on our new houses for sale in Thirsk. Arrange a viewing today, we’re open daily between 10:30 - 17:00.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:30 - 17:00, Tue 10:30 - 17:00, Thu 10:30 - 17:00, Fri 10:30 - 17:00, Sat 10:30 - 17:00, Sun 10:30 - 17:00
¥Available on selected Linden Homes West Yorkshire region homes and developments only, not in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to reservations by 30th November 2019 and legal completion on or before 24th December 2019. Paid as a cash lump sum upon legal completion and calculated as the cash equivalent of monthly mortgage repayments from legal completion up until 20th December 2020, based on a typical 90% ltv mortgage, a lender rate 1.87% and a 35 year term. Cash lump sum capped at a maximum of 3.5% of the purchase price, subject to lenders criteria, qualification and acceptance of cash incentives. Not applicable to second home owners or investor purchasers.