The Dunbar is a great sized family home. It has plenty of space for all the family with an open-plan kitchen and dining area with French doors that lead out to the garden and a large lounge. On the first floor you'll find four double bedrooms, an en suite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining (5228mm x 3535mm (17'1'' x 11'7''))
- Lounge (3192mm x 5369mm (10'5'' x 17'7''))
- Utility (1489mm x 2184mm (4'10'' x 7'1''))
- Wc (1103mm x 2184mm (3'7'' x 7'1''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3192mm x 5052mm (10'5'' x 16'6''))
- Ensuite 1 (1887mm x 2113mm (6'2'' x 6'11''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (2697mm x 4384mm (8'10'' x 14'4''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (3057mm x 3875mm (10'0'' x 12'8''))
- Bedroom 4 (Double) (2961mm x 3315mm (9'8'' x 10'10''))
- Bathroom (1975mm x 2715mm (6'5'' x 8'10''))
About Riverside Quarter
To celebrate the launch of our summer fiesta, we've unveiled A scorching series of offers at the gardens @ riverside quarter! Find out more below.
Conveniently located just four miles from Aberdeen city centre in the popular suburb of Bucksburn, Riverside Quarter offers fantastic facilities and easy commuting to and from work.
We've just launched davidson's point, our stunning new collection of 2 bed apartments surrounded by beautiful scenery across the river don. See below or register with us to find out more.
Live at Riverside Quarter means you can live on a contemporary development whilst being surrounded by local industrial landmarks. The beautiful setting of the River Don with its walks is great for family weekends out with plenty for the kids to spot like old ruins and castles.
Riverside Quarter is situated in a great location for both city centre shopping and local facilities. It's a short distance from both the Bridge of Don which is home to the usual brand names including Tesco and Bannatyne's Fitness Centre. There's a swimming pool, local schools, eateries, doctors and a number of local shops to choose from.
Ideally located for getting in and out of the city centre with good bus links nearby, Muggiemoss is ideally situated for everything you need. Being a short distance away from Dyce makes it handy for the local oil and gas sectors and you can just as easily be on the road heading out to Inverurie and Elgin.
Monday 12.30pm to 5.30pm and Thursday to Sunday 10am to 5.30pm
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.