Incentives available at Park Avenue - please call our Sales & Marketing Suite today for more information!
- Help to Buy - Don't miss the chance to buy with Help to Buy.
Start searching for your new home and call us now to register your interest
- Part Exchange - Your way to a new Crest Nicholson home.
A series of clear and straightforward steps can see you on your way to owning a brand new home, without the hassle and worry of selling your own.
- Located on the first floor, this lovely apartment boasts a generously sized double aspect kitchen with integrated appliances as well as an open plan living, dining room with access to a private balcony.
There are two spacious double bedrooms, one with en-suite and fitted wardrobes. Plus this apartment comes with allocated parking. This apartment is available with Help to Buy* £449,950Plot 209
- Apartment 209 is a stunning corner apartment located on the first floor. The open plan kitchen/living/dining room is a wonderful space, opening out to a private balcony allowing in plenty of light. Both bedrooms can easily accommodate double beds, and the master bedroom boasts fitted wardrobes and a beautiful en suite. This apartment benefits from one allocated parking space. £444,950Plot 212
- Located on the second floor, this corner apartment features a spacious open-plan and dual aspect kitchen/living/dining area with access to its own west facing private balcony. The master bedroom benefits from en suite and fitted wardrobes. There's also allocated parking £449,950Plot 217
- Located on the second floor, this corner apartment features a spacious open-plan and dual aspect kitchen/living/dining area with access to its own west facing private balcony. The master bedroom benefits from en suite and fitted wardrobes. There's also allocated parking. This home is available using Help to Buy* meaning this home could be 100% yours with just a 5% deposit!*
Ready to move into now. £444,950Plot 204
- Just a 5% deposit needed using Help to Buy! AvailablePlot 204
- Ready to move into! AvailablePlot 209
- Just a 5% deposit needed using Help to Buy! AvailablePlot 212
- Just a 5% deposit needed using Help to Buy! AvailablePlot 217
- Just a 5% deposit needed using Help to Buy! AvailablePlot 217
- Ready to move into! Available
SpecificationKitchen & Utility Room
Fully fitted Manor Interior kitchens with soft close doors and drawers.
Underslung one and half bowl with drainer stainless steel sink along with a stainless steel Hansgrohe mixer tap, designed to reduce water wastage
Siemens appliances in brushed stainless steel –
Bathroom & En-Suite
- Integrated hot air oven with four ring ceramic hob, feature chimney hood and splashback with LED lights
- Integrated A+ rated fridge/freezer
- Fully integrated dishwasher
- Fully integrated washer/dryer
- Wine cooler
Pristine white bathroom suites from Villeroy & Boch with double - ended baths with clear glass screen and concealed Hansgrohe thermostatic mixer taps in chrome
Dual flush system to the toilets to minimise water wastage
Full height tiling to all bathroom and en-suite walls
En-suite features Senso floor standing pan, basin, seat and cover in white with concealed dual flush cisternJoinery & Doors
White PVCu windows and French doors (where applicable) with matching ironmongery and multipoint locking system with chrome finish
Front door – Vicaima oak
Internal doors – Vicaima oakDecoration
Wardrobes to bedroom 1 – sliding glass with built in shelving
Skirtings and architraves finished in white satinwood
Walls painted in Dulux white emulsion throughout and all ceilings to be pure brilliant whiteElectrical
White accessories except in open-plan kitchen / living room / dining area which has brushed steel
All lighting energy efficient
Low energy downlighters to the kitchen, bathroom, en-suite, cloakroom and hall
All other rooms to have pendant lighting
White recessed extractor fans and multivent system fitted
TV/FM sky+ connections fitted to the living room and bedroom 1
(subject to customer subscription to sky services)
Split load rcd consumer unit
‘Grid’ system for switched fused spur outlets within kitchen and fused spurs
Master telecom socket to the hall area with slave sockets fitted to the living room and bedroomsSecurity and Peace of Mind
Mains operated smoke / heat /carbon monoxide detectors fitted(with battery back- up)
Ground floor – External low energy security light with auto shut off from pir and solar sensor with dusk till dawn setting
Upper floors – External low energy security lightWarranty and After Care
Crest Nicholson 2 year warranty
Complete NHBC 10 year warranty
Thorough demonstration of your new home before it is handed over to you
About Park AvenueReserve Plot 218, a two bedroom apartment and receive flooring included*.
Ideal for both families and first time buyers alike, Park Avenue is that rare opportunity to enjoy outstanding contemporary living in a truly enviable location.
All the homes at Park Avenue offer generous space and light and are finished to a high specification. Homes are built from modern and ethical materials, reducing CO2 emissions and the development's extensive parkland preserves established habitats, with a layout that maximises the enjoyment of the outdoors.
A fabulous array of dining and shopping destinations are just a few minutes away from Park Avenue. The site is also located within very close proximity of the Nuffield Health Gym. For families, renowned St Paul's Catholic College is located directly behind the development. St Paul's Catholic College is a 11-18 Sixth Form College and has been providing education for the Diocese of Westminster since 1988.
- Primary School: Beauclerc Infant and Nursery School 0.4m
- Secondary School: St Paul's Catholic College
- Secondary School: Sunbury Manor School 0.9m
- Supermarket: Tesco Extra 1.1m
- Train: Sunbury Station 0.9m
- Doctor: Sunbury Health Centre Group Practice 0.4m
- Dentist: Sunbury Dental Practice 0.4m
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon, Fri 10am-5pm, Sat-Sun 10:30am-5:30pm, Thu 10am-7pm, Tue-Wed Closed
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.