Immaculately presented new 2 Bed Furnished Europa 'Mulberry' 12X38 Lodge Located at Kelsey Wood Country Park open 52 weeks. Open Living Dining Kitchen creating the perfect space for socialising with focal fire & Vaulted Ceiling, Master Bed with Ensuite Shower Room & Principle 3 piece Shower Room.
Please call William H Brown today on for further information or to arrange a viewing.
Open Living Dining Kitchen 20' 8" min x 11' 9" ( 6.30m min x 3.58m )
Kitchen Dining Area
Comprises of a modern fitted Kitchen with a range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces with inset sink, integrated oven with gas hob over with complimentary splash backs, stainless steel extractor, work top areas, glass fronted display cabinets, integrated sink with feature flooring, cupboard incorporating a wall mounted boiler, double glazed window to the side, double glazed access door with inset glass, feature flooring and ample space for a four seater dining table which is included in the sale with open access into;
Which has a triple aspect on account of the double glazed window which are set to three elevations and complimented by the double glazed window set to three elevations with double glazed french doors. Also having an electric wall mounted fire with accompanying display shelves and plinths ideal for tv's or music systems, neutral carpets and the whole area has a feeling of spaciousness on account of the vaulted ceilings with ceiling spotlights, two radiators, two sofas with a door leading off into;
Allowing access into the following rooms;
Principle Shower Room
With a three piece suite comprising of a double shower cubicle with shower there in, low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with useful storage below, double glazed opaque window, ceiling spot lights, wall mounted bathroom cabinet with mirror front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 5' 5" ( 2.49m x 1.65m )
Which includes two single sized beds with headboards, fitted wardrobe, various wall cupboards, radiator and double glazed window.
Comprising of a double bed with accompanying headboard, fitted wardrobes, bedside cabinets, over bed storage facility creating a bed recess, dressing table and drawers to compliment the bedroom furniture, double glazed window, radiator, ceiling spot lights and a door leading into;
Ensuite Shower Room
Which is fitted with a low flush WC, wash hand basin, radiator, ceiling spotlights, feature flooring wall mounted mirror ceiling spotlights and double glazed opaque window.
Allows views over the landscaped park grounds and laid to lawn areas surrounding with off road parking provisions.
For further details relating to the site & fees please contact the selling agent William H Brown on today.
Please follow the link below which will provide a useful source of information relating to the local area.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.