The Chelsworth, a stylish new 3 bedroom home situated in an established community with fresh and contemporary interiors. The ground floor is home to a spacious light-filled living room with feature bay window, alongside an open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors that lead directly into to the garden, bringing indoor and outdoor living closer together. To the first floor you will find a modern bathroom complete with Roca Gap sanitaryware alongside 3 bedrooms, with the master boasting an ensuite and fitted wardrobe.
- Living Room (4.75m x 3.53m - 15' 07" x 11' 07")
- Kitchen (2.57m x 2.46m - 8' 05" x 8' 01")
- Dining Area (2.54m x 2.06m - 8' 04" x 6' 09")
- Bedroom 1 (3.18m x 2.82m - 10' 05" x 9' 03")
- Bedroom 2 (3.35m x 2.62m - 11' 00" x 8' 07")
- Bedroom 3 (2.87m x 2.01m - 9' 05" x 6' 07")
The contemporary kitchens have been designed for modern living, featuring soft close doors and drawers.
• The LED lighting to the underside of the wall units shine a spotlight on the sleek worktops and creates the perfect atmosphere for hosting vibrant dinner parties.
• There is a glass splashback to the hob, giving the space a clean and stylish finish, whilst the integrated single or double oven* and three speed integrated extractor are all provided by Bosch.
• The kitchen also has a Bosch integrated fridge freezer, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer and Hansgrohe mixer tap, plumbing for a dishwasher and space allocated for a washer/dryer.
*Please ask your Sales Advisor for detailsBathrooms & En-Suite
Heating and Hot Water
- The pristine white sanitaryware in the bathroom and en suite creates a calming environment. Both are sleek and contemporary in style and feature the Roca Gap range with chrome taps and fittings by Hansgrohe.
- The flooring is by Amtico to ensure a quality finish throughout.
- To promote water efficiency and to reduce your water bills, all taps are aerated for a softer flow of water, whilst toilets are concealed and all fitted with a dual flush facility.
- Each home has modern insulation and is heated by an efficient gas-fired condensing boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators, which means you can adjust each room to your ideal temperature.
- There are power sockets fitted exactly where you need them, as well as TV/FM and Sky+ points to the living room and master bedroom. The BT points are fitted to the hall, living room and master bedroom and for peace of mind, there are mains operated, interconnected smoke/heat detectors with battery back-up.
- Internal doors are finished in white satin with chrome ironmongery, whilst the front doors also have chrome accessories.
- Ceilings, bathrooms, en suites and cloakroom walls are all finished in pure brilliant white with all other walls in a soft natural tone, providing you with a blank canvas that you can finish in your own style.
- The windows and French doors are of white PVCu for easy maintenance and these, along with steel front door, all have multi point locking. The rear garden is top soiled and rotovated whilst front gardens are landscaped.
About The Village SquareExclusive incentive packages available on homes ready to move into now ! Contact us today to find out more
Introducing The Village Square, the latest collection of traditionally-inspired 2 & 3 bedroom homes to take their place in Crest Nicholson’s sought-after Kings Warren community.
Nestled on the edge of the bustling market town of Newmarket, residents living here will be able to enjoy the best of town and countryside living. Surrounded by ample green open space to explore, with the convenience of the thriving village centre on the doorstop for an array of modern neighbourhood facilities and amenities. All whilst being within commuter distance to important centres of work, education and recreation, including Cambridge and Bury St Edmunds.For more details or to be one of the first to reserve a new home at The Village Square, visit our marketing suite and beautiful show home today.
- Recreation: Red Lodge Sports Pavilion
- Recreation: WildTracks Outdoor Activity Park
- Restaurant: The Red Lodge Steakhouse and Bar
- Primary School: St. Christopher's cevcp School
- Supermarket: Nisa / Red Lodge Post Office
- Supermarket: Sainsbury's
- Supermarket: Waitrose
- Train: Kennet Railway Station
- Doctor: Reynard Surgery
- Dentist: Red Lodge Dental Surgery
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon-Sun 10am-5pm
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.