Bright family home designed over three-storeys. Open-plan kitchen with dining area and French doors to the garden, and a separate family room are on the ground floor. The first floor has a dual-aspect lounge, one double bedroom and the family bathroom. Two double bedrooms, the master with dual-access shower room are on the top floor.
- Kitchen / Dining (3860mm x 3597mm (12'7'' x 11'9''))
- Family (3860mm x 3712mm (12'7'' x 12'2''))
- Wc (1601mm x 874mm (5'3'' x 2'10''))
- Lounge (3860mm x 3597mm (12'7'' x 11'9''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3860mm x 3311mm (12'7'' x 10'10''))
- Bathroom (1867mm x 1701mm (6'1'' x 5'6''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (4832mm x 3860mm (15'10'' x 12'7''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (3860mm x 2786mm (12'7'' x 9'1''))
- Shower Room (2315mm x 1576mm (7'7'' x 5'2''))
About Maes Y Deri
If you're searching for your first new home, or outgrowing your current one, then Maes Y Deri could be the ideal choice. Sitting on the border of St Fagans and Radyr, you will find 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes at Maes Y Deri. With central Cardiff a short drive away and excellent commuter links, this is a great place to call home. Sales office and show homes now open daily.
Cardiff Bay Sport Village is a short car journey away. You can enjoy gym facilities and classes swimming, ice skating and white water rafting. A huge range of activities to choose from.
Great English and Welsh speaking schools within the area.
Surrounded by a number of shops, pubs and restaurants, your home is in the ideal location with nearby schools and great commuter links. Cardiff Bay and Penarth are a short drive away, benefiting from a variety of bars and restaurants with local and worldwide cuisine.
Maes Y Deri offers good commuting links and allows easy access to the M4 which is a short drive away. There is a regular train service at Radyr, which is your nearest train station located about 2 miles away.
Number of doctors, dentists, opticians and pharmacies nearby for all needs.
Mon 12:30pm-5:30pm, Tues-Sun 10am-5:30pm
You'll find Maes Y Deri on the outskirts of Radyr and St Fagans not too far from the M4.
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.