*price represents A 50% equity share*
A 2 bedroom bungalow with large spacious living room, master bedroom and open plan kitchen/dining area.
This property is available on Home Reach. Here you can buy from 50% -75% of a Linden home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you’ve bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Linden Homes' Home Reach Property if:
For more information about the Linden Homes and Home Reach partnership please visit .
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
- Kitchen/Dining Area (3.46m x 3.12m 11'4" x 10'3")
- Living Room (4.81m x 3.02m 15'9" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 1 (4.09m x 3.02m 13'5" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 2 (2.54m x 1.71m 8'5" x 5'7")
About Mowbray View
Located on the edge of bustling Thirsk, and with easy access to the A19 and A1(M), those looking for houses for sale in Thirsk will find Mowbray View their ideal location. This fabulous range of 2,3 & 4 bedroom homes will provide something for everyone, including first time buyers, young professionals, and growing families.
- A beautiful, modern home that offers the best of city and country living
- Located close to the A19 and A1(M) for easy commuting
- Just a short distance away from the stunning North York Moors National Park
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage withHelp to Buy*, or withPart Exchange† andAssisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
Thirsk and the surrounding area provide a great location to put down roots. With the area’s countryside backdrop, abundance of Yorkshire heritage, and stunning landscapes to discover, there’s something for the whole family to enjoy.Thirsk and the surrounding area provide a great location to put down roots. With the area’s countryside backdrop, abundance of Yorkshire heritage, and stunning landscapes to discover, there’s something for the whole family to enjoy.
Don’t miss out on our new houses for sale in Thirsk. Arrange a viewing today, we’re open daily between 10:30 - 17:00.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:30 - 17:00, Tue 10:30 - 17:00, Wed 10:30 - 17:00, Thu 10:30 - 17:00, Fri 10:30 - 17:00, Sat 10:30 - 17:00, Sun 10:30 - 17:00
^Stamp Duty paid, Deposit contribution & Flooring package offer on Featured Home only and limited to reservations made by 30.06.19. Not in conjunction with any other offer. Terms and conditions apply.