A traditional 3 bedroom home boasting flexible layouts with fresh, modern interiors. The ground floor offers an open plan kitchen and dining room with a feature bay window, alongside a separate living room – perfect for cosy nights in. The first floor is home to a modern family bathroom complete with Roca Gap sanitaryware, and three good sized bedrooms, with the master offering an en-suite and fitted wardrobe.
- Living Room (4.62m x 3.73m - 15' 02" x 12' 03")
- Kitchen (2.46m x 2.41m - 8' 01" x 7' 11")
- Dining Area (2.51m x 2.41m - 8' 03" x 7' 11")
- Bedroom 1 (3.91m x 2.54m - 12' 10" x 8' 04")
- Bedroom 2 (3.63m x 2.54m - 11' 11" x 8' 04")
- Bedroom 3 (2.74m x 1.98m - 9' 00" x 6' 06")
Bathrooms & En-Suite
- The contemporary kitchens have been designed for modern living. The LED lighting to the underside of the wall units shine a spotlight on the sleek worktops and creates the perfect atmosphere for hosting vibrant dinner parties.
- There is a glass splashback to the hob, giving the space a clean and stylish finish, whilst the integrated single or double oven and three speed integrated extractor are all provided by Bosch.
- The kitchen also has a 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer and Hansgrohe mixer tap.
Heating and Hot Water
- The pristine white sanitaryware in the bathroom and en suite creates a calming environment. Both are sleek and contemporary in style and feature the Roca Gap range with chrome taps and fittings by Hansgrohe.
- The flooring is by Amtico to ensure a quality finish throughout.
- To promote water efficiency and to reduce your water bills, all taps are aerated for a softer flow of water, whilst toilets are concealed and all fitted with a dual flush facility.
- Each home has modern insulation and is heated by an efficient gas-fired condensing boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators, which means you can adjust each room to your ideal temperature.
- There are power sockets fitted exactly where you need them, as well as TV/FM and Sky+ points to the living room and master bedroom. The BT points are fitted to
the hall, living room and master bedroom and for peace of mind, there are mains operated, interconnected smoke/heat detectors with battery back-up.
- Internal doors are finished in white satin with chrome ironmongery, whilst the front doors also have chrome accessories.
- Ceilings, bathrooms, en suites and cloakroom walls are all finished in pure brilliant white with all other walls in a soft natural tone, providing you with a blank canvas that you can finish in your own style.
- The windows and French doors are of white PVCu for easy maintenance and these, along with steel front door, all have multi point locking. The rear garden is top soiled and rotovated whilst front gardens are landscaped.
About Fernham Green At Kings WarrenExclusive incentive packages available on homes ready to move into now ! Contact us today to find out more
Positioned on the edge of the bustling market town of Newmarket, this development forms the latest chapter of the highly sought-after Red Lodge community, benefitting from an array of amenities and facilities on the doorstep including a village centre, primary school, sports pavilion, and allotments - making these new homes the perfect place to set up home. Surrounded by some of the most beautiful countryside in Suffolk, residents living here will enjoy a tranquil, rural setting as well as connections to important centres of work, education and recreation, including Cambridge and Bury St Edmunds. The A11, A14 and M11 are all easily accessible, whilst Kennett Station is just a short drive away with direct trains to London Liverpool Street in under an hour and Cambridge in just 30 minutes.For more details or to be one of the first to reserve a new home at Fernham Green, visit our marketing suite and beautiful 3 & 4 bedroom show homes today.
- Primary School: St Christophers - Kings Warren
- Secondary School: Mildenhall College of Technology - IP28 7HT
- Supermarket: Nisa
- Supermarket: Waitrose Newmarket
- Train: Kenett Station
- Car: A11
- Car: A14
- Doctor: Hopkinson - IP28 8LB
- Dentist: The Thatch Dentist - IP28 7EZ
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Fri 2pm-5pm, Mon-Thu, Sat-Sun 10am-5pm
Introducing Fernham Green, an exceptional collection of family homes set in the heart of Kings Warren.
Fernham Green follows on from the popular Aster Meadows development in Kings Warren - an exceptional development of family homes.
Positioned on the edge of the bustling market town of Newmarket, this development forms the latest chapter of the highly sought-after Red Lodge community, benefitting from an array of amenities and facilities on the doorstep including a village centre, primary school, sports pavilion, and allotments - making these new homes the perfect place to set up home.
Surrounded by some of the most beautiful countryside in Suffolk, residents living here will enjoy a tranquil, rural setting as well as connections to important centres of work, education and recreation, including Cambridge and Bury St Edmunds.
Register your interest today to be the first to find out the latest information about this development.
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.