Incentives available at Bath Riverside - please call our Sales & Marketing Suite today for more information!
- Help to Buy - Don't miss the chance to buy with Help to Buy.
Start searching for your new home and call us now to register your interest
- Stamp Duty - Stamp Duty Calculator
Use our handy tool to work out how stamp duty is calculated
- A beautiful third floor apartment in the newly released Sovereign Point. This apartment benefits from generous open plan living space including a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and Silestone worktops. Flooring is provided throughout the apartment and the master bedroom includes a fitted wardrobe and en suite bathroom. A balcony is located off the living area. £610,000
- Living/Dining/Kitchen (4.45m x 6.96m - 14' 07" x 22' 10")
- Bedroom 1 (4.37m x 3.35m - 14' 04" x 11' 00")
- Bedroom 2 (5.00m x 3.35m - 16' 05" x 11' 00")
Every element of your new home has been designed with your lifestyle in mind. Considered as the heart of the home, the stunning kitchen is the perfect space to entertain family and friends. Boasting sleek worktops and a spacious open plan layout, there is ample room to cook up a storm. From the integrated A rated appliances to the soft close doors and drawers, you will notice high quality and attention to detail around every corner.Bathrooms
The stylish white sanitaryware is partnered with Hansgrohe chrome taps and fittings, complimented by Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to the walls. A mixture of low flush WCs and high-pressure showers helps you to be kind to the environment without skimping on comfort.Decoration
The internal door frames, walls, skirtings and architraves have been finished in gloss and have a neutral decor, which provides you with a blank canvas to add your own style to.Central Heating & Energy Efficiency
Stay cosy and warm at low cost with an energy efficient, central heating and hot water system. Low energy lighting is installed throughout, with LED downlighters to kitchens and bathrooms. The use of new and sustainable technologies provide energy efficiency, as well as reducing environmental impact.Peace of Mind
For peace of mind, apartments are covered by two years of Crest Nicholson Customer Care, and a ten-year warranty from the National House Building Council. PEace of MindNew tab
About Bath RiversidePlot 821 is available for £500,000 if you reserve in may!
This development of new homes in Bath offers high quality residences from studios to 4 bedroom homes. Set on the banks of the River Avon, these new homes in Bath are one of the very few residential developments that enjoys direct access to the riverside whilst being within walking distance of the town centre.
With pocket parks, wild meadows and riverside pubs with gorgeous gardens along its route, the river is a great place to enjoy a day out, an afternoon stroll or a summer picnic. Just across the river is the Royal Victoria Park, a substantial green area that includes Botanical Gardens, children's play area, tennis courts and sublime Victorian landscaping.
WhatHouse? Awards 2017 Gold Winner - Best Development
Sunday Times British Homes Awards 2016 Winner - Best House Design Award
- No category: Bath Abby
- No category: Fashion Museum
- Leisure Centre: Odeon Cinema
- Leisure Centre: Theatre Royal
- Leisure Centre: Jane Austen Centre
- Leisure Centre: Victoria Art Gallery
- Recreation: Bath Rugby
- Recreation: Roman Baths
- Recreation: Green Park
- Recreation: Royal Victoria Park and Botanical Gardens
- Recreation: Royal Crescent
- Recreation: Bath Approach Golf Course
- Recreation: Therme Bath Spa
- Restaurant: Claytons Kitchen
- Restaurant: The Circus
- Restaurant: The Scallop Shell
- Restaurant: The Victoria Pub & Kitchen
- Restaurant: The Hop Pole
- Restaurant: The Mint Room
- Restaurant: Green Park Brasserie
- Restaurant: Cote
- Restaurant: Hall and Woodhouse Restaurant
- Supermarket: Marks & Spencer
- Supermarket: House of Fraser
- Supermarket: Waitrose
- Supermarket: Sainsbury's
- Supermarket: Green Park Farmers Market
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon-Sun 10am-5pm
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.