This is a generous four bedroom detached home. Downstairs, a large lounge leads through to an open-plan kitchen dining room with French doors that open to the garden. There is also a separate utility room and downstairs WC. Upstairs, there are three double bedrooms, one with an en suite, a single bedroom and a family bathroom. You will also have an integral garage.
This plot has upgrades included.
- Kitchen / Dining (4837mm x 2888mm (15'10'' x 9'5''))
- Lounge (3712mm x 4339mm (12'2'' x 14'2''))
- Utility (1572mm x 2004mm (5'1'' x 6'6''))
- Wc (1103mm x 2004mm (3'7'' x 6'6''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3712mm x 3834mm (12'2'' x 12'6''))
- Ensuite 1 (2117mm x 1584mm (6'11'' x 5'2''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (2898mm x 3717mm (9'6'' x 12'2''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (2780mm x 4937mm (9'1'' x 16'2''))
- Bedroom 4 (Single) (2184mm x 3492mm (7'1'' x 11'5''))
- Bathroom (2430mm x 1700mm (7'11'' x 5'6''))
About Osprey Heights
This popular development has plenty to offer you and your family. Set against the stunning backdrop of Bennachie, we’ve got a range of 3 and 4 bedroom homes just 16 miles from Aberdeen.
Whether you're a first time buyer, growing family or are looking to downsize, Osprey Heights will be a great place to call home.
This traditional market town is home to a monthly farmers market selling produce from local suppliers whereas the town itself is host to many independent retailers such as specialist butchers, florists, delicatessens and craft shops. As well as this there are an array of brand named high street shops, swimming pool, leisure club and Inverurie golf club.
There are regular buses from Inverurie to Elgin, Inverness and Aberdeen. Inverurie itself is located on the A96 dual carriageway making it a short drive away to Aberdeen city centre. There are rail links to Aberdeen and Aberdeen International Airport is only 12 miles away.
Monday 12.30pm to 5.30pm and Thursday to Sunday 10am to 5.30pm
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.