The Sycamore is an exceptional, light, spacious three bedroom home, over three floors. The ground floor boasts a large living room with French doors opening onto the rear garden and a contemporary kitchen/dining area. A downstairs W.C and understairs storage completes the ground floor. Upstairs, there's one double bedroom, one single bedroom and family bathroom on the first floor along with a stylish second floor devoted to a stunning master bedroom and en-suite.
Moving to this home could be easier than you think using Help to Buy or EasyMove!
- Kitchen / Dining (3523mm x 4073mm or 11'7" x 13'4")
- Lounge (4464mm x 3552mm or 14'8" x 11'8")
- W.C (1403mm x 983mm or 4'7" x 3'3")
- Bedroom 2 ( 4464mm x 2642mm or 14'8" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 3 (2438mm x 2856mm or 8'0" x 9'4")
- Bathroom (2438mm x 2014mm or 8'0" x 6'7")
- Lobby (1913mm x 1750mm or 6'3" x 5'9")
- Bedroom 1 (4464mm x 5946mm or 14'8" x 19'6")
- En-Suite (2341mm x 1790mm or 7'8" x 5'10")
About Hampton Green, Coxhoe
In this great location on the edge of the quiet town of Coxhoe, you’ll find a stunning choice of modern, stylish homes that are perfect for the next exciting phase in your life. So, whether you’re buying for your first home or your next one, you’ll find the one for you here.
Surrounded by stunning countryside, Hampton Green is an idyllic setting for those who enjoy being close to nature. Yet with the centre of Coxhoe just a few minutes’ walk away and the historic city of Durham just 5 miles from your door, all the amenities you need for modern living are nearby.
With Help to Buy you could move with just a 5% deposit and fund the rest of the purchase price through a Government-backed equity loan of 20% of the purchase price, interest free for the first five years, plus a 75% mortgage. Or if you've got a home to sell, we could help you and even pay all of your estate agent fees with ...