This spacious 3 bed homes is great for those looking to take the next step on the property ladder. Downstairs you have a comfortable living room benefiting from a large storage cupboard. To the rear of the home is a spacious kitchen/dining/family room leading to the back garden. Upstairs there are 3 double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from an en suite.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining (5752mm x 3073mm (18'10'' x 10'0''))
- Lounge (3615mm x 3973mm (11'10'' x 13'0''))
- Wc (1910mm x 1170mm (6'3'' x 3'10''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3465mm x 3923mm (11'4'' x 12'10''))
- Ensuite 1 (1427mm x 2280mm (4'8'' x 7'5''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3465mm x 4340mm (11'4'' x 14'2''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (2482mm x 3079mm (8'1'' x 10'1''))
- Bathroom (2182mm x 1873mm (7'1'' x 6'1''))
About Mill Fields
Mill Fields, Bonhill is a development of 3 bed semi-detached, 3 bed detached and 4 bed detached homes, within easy reach of the A82. Ideal for both first time buyers and families alike, Mill Fields is great for commuting to work or exploring everything the stunning local area of Loch Lomond has to offer. Register your interest today.
Vale of Leven swimming pool and the Meadow Centre are both within easy reach of your home, providing you with plenty of options to keep fit and healthy.
Please contact the local council to confirm catchment schools.
You'll find ScotMid locally in Bonhill. Alexandria has a Co-Op and Aldi, whilst further afield in Dumbarton you'll find asda and M&S Simply Food.
Mill Fields is great for local transport links with access to the A82 minutes away and public transport easily reached.
Bus Stop - 1E & 206: 2 minutes walk
A82: 5 minutes
Alexandria Train Station : 1.3 miles
Erskine Bridge: 6.9 miles
There are a number of health care options in Dumbarton to choose from
Monday 12.30 to 5.30 and Thursday to Sunday 10.00 to 5.30
Sat Nav: G83 9PA
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.