A three bedroom home that is anything but ordinary, plot 262 at Chacefield View.
The hallway of The Hamilton, leads to a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances, and a light and spacious open plan living and dining area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. Downstairs there's a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and separate under-stairs utility cupboard with space for a washing machine.
Upstairs, you'll find a master bedroom with en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. A family bathroom with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath and floating sanitaryware serves a further double bedroom and a generous single bedroom. On the landing you'll find a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
• Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
• Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
• Timber front door in a range of colours
• Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
• Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
• Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
• Large modern profile skirting and architrave
• Mains-operated smoke detectors
• Gas central heating
• Landscaped front gardens
• High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
• Manhattan or Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
• Hotpoint integrated appliances
• Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
• High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
• Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
• Stylish chrome sockets and switches
• Recessed downlighters
• Chrome mixer taps
Bathroom and shower
• Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling
• Sottini sanitaryware
• Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
• Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
• Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
• Selection of vinyl flooring
• Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
• Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Quality glass and chrome shower screen
• Recessed downlighters
• Shaver sockets
• Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
• Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
• Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype.
** New specification available on selected developments
About Chacefield View
Chacefield View offers a range of 3 and 4 bedroom new homes for sale in Falkirk, in the town of Denny. Each features bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, integrated appliances, Hive smart energy and much more included in the price.
Simply, more home to begin with.
We've considered every detail of the homes at Chacefield View, bringing together an all-inclusive specification, room after room.
Surrounded by countryside and stunning river walks, Denny itself is an area full of natural beauty with plenty of outdoor activities, including Wellsfield Farm Park. The historic centre of Falkirk is a short drive away, with its traditional high street, shopping centres and independent shops, restaurants and bars. Plus cultural highlights like The Helix parkland - home to The Kelpies, the largest equine sculptures in the world.
Chacefield View is perfectly placed for commuting east or west; being only 30 minutes' drive from Glasgow or Edinburgh, makes Denny a great place for commuters to escape the everyday hustle and bustle.
Visit us today to find out more.