Reserve this home by the end of may and we'll contribute towards your deposit, pay your stamp duty and add in an upgraded kitchen. This two bedroom coach house has plenty of natural light and is well designed, with a lounge and dining room leading to the kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms.
- Living/Dining Room (5389mm x 4157mm (17' 8" x 13'7"))
- Bedroom 1 (3403mm x 3123mm (11'1" x 10'2"))
- Bedroom 2 (2573mm x 3197mm (8'5" x 10'5"))
- Kitchen (3740mm x 1897mm (12'3" x 6'2"))
- Bathroom (1940mm x 1699mm (6'4" x 5'6"))
About Bishops Green
Reserve selected homes by the end of May and save up to £25,000. Your new home at Bishops Green, Wells will be close to local shops, restaurants, pubs and a range of schools including Wells Cathedral School and The Blue School.
Exploring is easy with Wells city centre within walking distance of the development.
For commuters, the A37 is just 7 miles away giving access to the M5.
Visit Cheddar and see Britain's biggest gorge, one of England's most iconic sceneries, with cliffs rising up to 450ft and explore the stalactite caverns below. Cheddar Gorge is situated approx. 9 miles from Bishops Green.
Bishops Green is well served for Primary and Secondary schools with St. Cuthbert's C of E Junior School just over 5 minutes away and The Blue School (Secondary and College) a 9 minute walk from the development.
The centre of Wells has a variety of shops to suit everyday needs as well as specialist individual retailers if you're looking for something special. For more serious shoppers' Cabot Circus and Cribbs Causeway in Bristol are around 20 miles from Wells.
Situated near Wells, Bishops Green is located under an hour away from major cities such as Bath and Bristol. The route to Bath goes through the beautiful sights of the Somerset Mendip hills and exploring an attractive part of the Souths Wet. Wells has remarkable historic buildings including the famous 13th century Cathedral. Bishops Green is well served for Primary and Secondary schools.
The Priory Medical Centre in Wells is just over a 5 minute drive from Bishop's Green.
Open Monday 12pm - 5.30pm, Tuesday - Sunday 10am - 5.30pm
- Take M4 and M32 to St Philips Causeway/A4320 in Bristol
- Follow St Philips Causeway/A4320 to Bath Rd/A4
- Follow A4 to W Town Ln/B3119
- Continue on W Town Ln/B3119. Take Sturminster Rd to Bristol Rd/A37 in Bath and North East Somerset
- Follow A37 and A39 to Old Bristol Rd in Wells
- Take Ash Ln to Wookey Hole Rd
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.