A light and spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached home with garage. Includes a spacious kitchen with dining room with fully glazed doors to the rear garden, and a seperate spacious living room . Upstairs, are 3 great sized bedrooms aitht he benefit of an ensuite to the master bedroom. Whether your're a first time, second time or more time buyer - ask about the ways we can help you to buy.
- Living Room (5248 x 3865mm 17'3" x 12'8")
- Dining Area/Kitchen* (4625 x 3066mm 15'2" x 10'1")
- Bedroom 1 (3922 x 3134mm 12'10" x 10'3")
- Bedroom 2 (3259 x 3134mm 10'8" x 10'3")
- Bedroom 3 (2896 x 2018mm 9'6" x 6'7")
Set in a stunning elevated position in Landsdown, just minutes from the centre of Bath and all the amenities of this beautiful City. Close to good road and rail links, and set in some of the area’s most beautiful landscape.
Visit Ensleigh and discover:
- The joy of living in a historic City - but with all the convenience of a modern home
- Energy savings built in
- Open space all around
- Simple access to the centre of Bath and Bristol
- Good links to the ‘A’ road network and M4 and M5 motorways
Call or visit today and ask about our schemes to get you moving. Home to sell- Ask about Part Exchange†
or Assisted Move†
Or whether this is your first or second, third or fourth move, Help to Buy* could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage & a 20 % interest free loan - ask for details today.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00