A stylish first floor apartment that has been carefully crafted for modern day living with an open plan kitchen, living and dining area and 2 generous double bedrooms. Featuring a contemporary specification throughout with a fully-fitted Commodore kitchen with smeg integrated appliances, Amtico Spacia flooring and carpet throughout, with sleek white Roca Gap sanitaryware to the bathroom and en-suite.Complete with terrace and parking space.
Rooms2 Bedroom Apartment
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room (6.63m x 3.58m - 21' 09" x 11' 09")
- Bedroom 1 (4.14m x 2.100m - 13' 07" x 9' 10")
- Bedroom 2 (3.45m x 2.82m - 11' 04" x 9' 03")
About InfinityLast apartment now reserved!
Perfectly positioned just minutes from the bustling High Road, you'll find plenty of shops, restaurants and bars to try, whilst Debden Station is just over half a mile away for travel into London Liverpool Street in just 31 minutes.
Offering a high specification throughout, these homes boast light-filled, open plan interiors with superb attention to detail, with large expanses of glass to allow for an abundance of natural light.
Available with as a little as 5% deposit using Help to Buy, your move could be more affordable than you think whether you're looking to take your first step onto the property ladder or you're ready for the next step!Visit us today to take a tour of our chic 2 bedroom show apartment and find out how we can help get your move to Infinity underway.
- Leisure Centre: Loughton Leisure Centre
- Recreation: Loughton Golf Club
- Recreation: Corbett Threatre
- Restaurant: The Olive Tree
- Restaurant: Zizzi
- Primary School: Hereward Primary School
- Primary School: Alderton Junior School
- Primary School: The White Bridge Junior School
- Secondary School: Roding Valley High School
- Supermarket: Morrisons
- Supermarket: M&S Loughton Simply Food
- Supermarket: Sainsbury's
- Train: Debden Train Station
- Train: Loughton Train Station
- Doctor: The Loughton Surgery
- Dentist: Loughton Dental Centre
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon, Thu-Sun 10am-5pm, Tue-Wed Closed
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.