A three bedroom home made to different standards, plot 15 at Portlands.
The hallway leads to a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances, and a light and spacious open plan living and dining area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. Downstairs there's a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and an under-stairs utility cupboard with space for a washing machine.
Upstairs, you'll find a master bedroom that benefits from fitted wardrobes, with sliding doors, and a family bathroom with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath, and floating sanitaryware. There is a further double bedroom and a generous single bedroom. On the landing there's a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
- Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Timber front door in a range of colours
- Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
- Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
- Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating
- Landscaped front gardens
- High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
Bathroom and shower
- Manhattan or Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
- Hotpoint integrated appliances
- Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
- High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
- Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches
- Recessed downlighters
- Chrome mixer taps
- Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling
- Sottini sanitaryware
- Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
- Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
- Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
- Selection of vinyl flooring
- Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
- Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Recessed downlighters
- Shaver sockets
- Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
- Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype.
** New specification available on selected developments
About PortlandsOur Kilmington showhome is currently closed.
If you've been looking for an extraordinary new home near Worksop, then we recommend you come to Portlands, our superior development in Creswell.
We've considered every last detail of the homes bringing together a combination of elements that whisper style and elegance, room after room.
Each Avant home has been built with the unique Avant specification throughout. Included in the price, you'll receive superior specification including bi-fold doors, choice of 14 exclusive kitchen designs, Hive smart energy thermostat and integrated appliances. Meanwhile, in the bathroom you'll find full height tiling. It's anything but ordinary.
Located in a semi-rural location convenient to the local schools and shopping facilities with nearby Chesterfield and Worksop being within easy reach. Creswell has the benefit of excellent connectivity by road and rail, the M1 is less than 3 miles while Creswell Railway Station is adjacent with regular services to Worksop and Nottingham.