The Oak is a brand new superior five bedroom, detached family home with an integral garage, set over three floors of flexible, contemporary and generously proportioned living spaces that can seamlessly adapt to suit every kind of lifestyle.
The ground floor boasts a stunning living room with a bay window, a cloakroom and a fantastic open plan kitchen/dining area that stretches the full width of the house with the added benefit of glazed double doors that open out onto the rear garden.
Moving up to the first floor you'll find a sumptuous master suite, complete with dressing area and ensuite. You will also find the second bedroom which benefits from an ensuite too, as well as a third bedroom, separate bathroom and a study.
Taking the stairs up to the second floor you will discover two further spacious bedrooms plus a bathroom.
When you include the garage, a garden and the 10 year NHBC Warranty, you'll find The Oak a perfect house in which to create the home of your dreams.
Do you have a home to sell- No problem! We could buy your current home so that you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange† or we could help sell your current home with Assisted Move‡ - either way you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees!
- Family/Dining/Kitchen Area (10.65 x 5.16m 34'11" x 16'11")
- Living Room (5.18 x 4.77m 17'0" x 15'8")
- Bedroom 1 (4.81 x 3.16m 15'10" x 10'4")
- Dressing Area (3.16 x 1.47m 10'4" x 4'10")
- Bedroom 2 (5.74 x 2.97m 18'10" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 3 (5.18 x 3.21m 17'0" x 10'7")
- Study (2.42 x 2.10m 7'11" x 6'11")
- Bedroom 4 (4.12 x 3.26m 13'6" x 10'8")
- Bedroom 5 (3.26 x 3.16m 10'8" x 10'4")
These beautiful new 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and 4 and 5 bedroom houses for sale in Wokingham offer a seamless transition between town and country living. As much as 40% of this development in Berkshire will be green open space for all to enjoy but with many shops, restaurants and pubs within walking distance.
- Great rail access into the capital, just 1.5 miles from Wokingham station, offering regular trains to London Paddington in 47 minutes.
- Excellent education options on hand, with the acclaimed The Holt girls’ secondary school, Embrook Junior School and Embrook School all within close proximity.
- Contemporary kitchens, luxurious bathrooms and a high specification finish throughout.
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage withHelp to Buy*, or withPart Exchange† andAssisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
These beautiful new apartments and houses for sale in Wokingham become your perfect home the moment you first walk through the front door. As much as 40% of the Copsewood development is turned over to verdant green space, so nature surrounds you and the many shops, restaurants and pubs of Wokingham are within walking distance. As is the town’s wonderful open-air market, which has been trading since the 13th century as well as an excellent selection of local state and private schools. Make the most of Berkshire’s beautiful woodland, meadows and river paths, or jump on a train and find yourself at London Paddington in less than 50 minutes, Copsewood allows for seamless transition between town and country living.
Moving made easy
Whether you’re looking for your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage yet you’ll own 100% of your new home - how great is that-
Or do you have a home to sell- No problem! We could buy your current home so that you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange† or we could help sell your current home with Assisted Move‡ - either way you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees!
To find out more about out these contemporary new homes in Berkshire, speak to one of our expert Sales team today
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 12:00 - 19:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
^Stamp Duty paid offer on featured home only. Purchaser's taking advantage of this offer must specify at the time of reserving a property before any other discount is applied and recorded on the Reservation Form. Payment will be made upon legal completion. Not in conjunction with any other offer and based on full asking price. Not applicable to second home owners or investor purchasers.