- Stamp Duty paid - a saving of £28,500
- Large 4 bedroom family home over 3 floors
- Includes flooring throughout
- Call us to book your appointment today
Stamp Duty Paid**
A 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home set over 3 storeys. The ground floor benefits from a large and spacious open-plan kitchen/family/dining area with French doors leading to the rear garden. The first floor offers a separate living room and bedroom one with an en-suite bathroom and dressing area. The second floor consists of 3 further bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, one being an en-suite to bedroom two.
**Stamp Duty paid offer on selected homes only. Purchaser’s taking advantage of this offer must specify at the time of reserving a property before any other discount is applied and recorded on the Reservation Form. Payment will be made upon legal completion. Not in conjunction with any other offer and based on full asking price. Not applicable to second home owners or investor purchasers.
- Family/Dining Area (5.05m x 4.95m 16'7" x 16'3")
- Kitchen (4.61m x 2.85m 15'1" x 9'4")
- Living Room (5.05m x 3.90m 16'7" x 12'10")
- Bedroom 1 (3.85m x 2.85m 12'8" x 9'4")
- Dressing Area (2.10m x 1.97m 6'11" x 6'6")
- Bedroom 2 (3.65m x 2.81m 12'0" x 9'3")
- Bedroom 3 (4.35m x 2.81m 14'3" x 9'3")
- Bedroom 4 (3.95m x 2.10m 13'0" x 6'11")
About Locksley Place
These gorgeous new 4 bedroom energy efficient houses for sale in Enfield combine leafy tranquility with buzzing city life. Offering excellent road and rail links to the beating heart of Central London, yet green space and fresh air in abundance, with Enfield’s bustling, village-like town centre is just 2 miles away.
- The perfect compromise between rural and urban life - gardens, parkland, pedestrian-friendly streets, excellent transport links, great schools, nearby shops and a cinema near by.
- Excellent travel links are afforded by a close proximity to the M25, M1, M11 and A10.
- Commuters are well served by Gordon Hill train station which is just 0.5 miles away.
- Withboth Part Exchange† andAssisted Move‡ available - we could help you sell your home.
Locksley Place is situated close to the River Lee Country Park and with each with their own private garden, combine leafy tranquility with buzzing city life. Why choose between rural and urban life, when it’s possible to have both-
Moving made easy
Do you have a home to sell- No problem! We could buy your current home so that you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange† or we could help sell your current home with Assisted Move‡ - either way you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees!
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 12:00 - 19:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
Please note, the virtual tour shows typical Linden Homes. Room sizes and layouts are indicative only and may differ to the exact product available. Specific finishes and materials may vary and may or may not be included on certain house types.
*^Travel times and journeys are approximate only.
Pack your bags and depart for your new home! Take a Homebuyer Holiday this Spring and receive up to £10,000 on your new home^
**Stamp Duty paid offer on featured home only. Purchaser's taking advantage of this offer must specify at the time of reserving a property before any other discount is applied and recorded on the Reservation Form. Payment will be made upon legal completion. Not in conjunction with any other offer and based on full asking price. Not applicable to second home owners or investor purchasers.