- Missed our hard hat event- We have a post event offer for you!
- We will pay a 5% Gifted deposit of £18,797.50
- Flooring throughout the property
- Reserve now and move in for Christmas!
a stylish 2-bedroom home featuring a well fitted & equipped kitchen, living/dining room with French doors opening onto the rear garden and a cloakroom. The first floor has two good sized bedrooms, a bathroom and a storage cupboard. The property also benefits from allocated parking spaces. The perfect property for first time buyers and investors.
- Living/Dining Room (4.68m x 4.04m 15'4" x 13'3")
- Kitchen (3.29m x 1.96m 10'10" x 6'5")
- Bedroom 1 (4.04m x 2.83m 13'3" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 2 (4.04m x 2.90m 13'3" x 9'6")
About Sonning Grove
Sonning Grove is a stunning collection of 2,3,4, & 5 bedroom houses for sale in Sonning Common, a village that benefits from an idyllic rural location amongst the Chiltern Hills in South Oxfordshire with a good choice of village amenities.
- A beautiful new 2,3,4 or 5 bedroom home in an idyllic rural location
- Good local amenities close to home, making everyday life simple
- Easy access to the M4 and A34 for journeys around the local area and beyond
- Help to Buy*, Assisted Move‡ or Part Exchange† available.
Contact us to find out more about these excellent new houses for sale in Sonning Common and make your dream move a reality in 2019.
A short walk into the village of Sonning Common will bring you a good choice of amenities, including a Co-op, pharmacy, post office, a mini market and newsagent, a pet shop, a library and churches. There are two pubs - The Hare & Hounds and The Butchers Arms - as well as takeaway restaurants, and the hugely popular The Greyhound on Gallowstree, a beamed inn owned by renowned chef, Antony Worrall Thompson.
For those with children, there are well-regarded village schools close by, and for commuters, getting around the area is simple, with the M4 and A34 both within easy reach, for journeys to Reading, Oxford, High Wycombe and Aylesbury.
You will discover that each home at Sonning Grove has been designed and built to the high standards and specifications you would expect from Linden Homes.
Don’t miss out on our houses for sale in Sonning Common - book an appointment with a sales advisor today. We’re open Thursday to Monday 10:00 - 17:00.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
^*Offer available on selected homes only and for a limited time only. Not in conjunction with any other offer. Terms and conditions apply