An ideal family home designed over three floors. A generous open-plan kitchen with dining and family areas, and a fourth bedroom/study are on the ground floor. On the first floor over-sized windows fill the lounge and master bedroom with light, giving them a bright and airy feeling. Upstairs there is a further double bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen (1866mm x 3060mm (6'1'' x 10'0''))
- Family / Dining (3936mm x 4820mm (12'10'' x 15'9''))
- Bedroom 4 (Single) (1866mm x 2749mm (6'1'' x 9'0''))
- Wc (861mm x 1649mm (2'9'' x 5'4''))
- Lounge (3936mm x 3630mm (12'10'' x 11'10''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3936mm x 3042mm (12'10'' x 9'11''))
- Ensuite 1 (1551mm x 2163mm (5'1'' x 7'1''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3936mm x 3508mm (12'10'' x 11'6''))
- Bedroom 3 (Single) (3936mm x 3325mm (12'10'' x 10'10''))
- Bathroom (1801mm x 1963mm (5'10'' x 6'5''))
About Maes Y Deri
If you're searching for your first new home, or outgrowing your current one, then Maes Y Deri could be the ideal choice. Sitting on the border of St Fagans and Radyr, you will find 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes at Maes Y Deri. With central Cardiff a short drive away and excellent commuter links, this is a great place to call home. Sales office and show homes now open daily.
Cardiff Bay Sport Village is a short car journey away. You can enjoy gym facilities and classes swimming, ice skating and white water rafting. A huge range of activities to choose from.
Great English and Welsh speaking schools within the area.
Surrounded by a number of shops, pubs and restaurants, your home is in the ideal location with nearby schools and great commuter links. Cardiff Bay and Penarth are a short drive away, benefiting from a variety of bars and restaurants with local and worldwide cuisine.
Maes Y Deri offers good commuting links and allows easy access to the M4 which is a short drive away. There is a regular train service at Radyr, which is your nearest train station located about 2 miles away.
Number of doctors, dentists, opticians and pharmacies nearby for all needs.
Mon 12:30pm-5:30pm, Tues-Sun 10am-5:30pm
You'll find Maes Y Deri on the outskirts of Radyr and St Fagans not too far from the M4.
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.