Good-sized family home designed for modern living. Flexible, open-plan kitchen/dining area leads to the rear garden and a separate utility room, while a spacious lounge has plenty of room to relax in. An integral garage provides added security. Two double bedrooms, the master with en suite and dressing area, a single bedroom and a family bathroom are on the first floor.
- Kitchen / Dining (3991mm x 5320mm (13'1'' x 17'5''))
- Lounge (3991mm x 5320mm (13'1'' x 17'5''))
- Utility (1890mm x 2002mm (6'2'' x 6'6''))
- Wc (900mm x 2002mm (2'11'' x 6'6''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3256mm x 3660mm (10'8'' x 12'0''))
- Dressing (1745mm x 2113mm (5'8'' x 6'11''))
- Ensuite 1 (1424mm x 2113mm (4'8'' x 6'11''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3184mm x 3562mm (10'5'' x 11'8''))
- Bedroom 3 (Single) (2089mm x 3289mm (6'10'' x 10'9''))
- Bathroom (1913mm x 1952mm (6'3'' x 6'4''))
About Maes Y Deri
If you're searching for your first new home, or outgrowing your current one, then Maes Y Deri could be the ideal choice. Sitting on the border of St Fagans and Radyr, you will find 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes at Maes Y Deri. With central Cardiff a short drive away and excellent commuter links, this is a great place to call home. Sales office and show homes now open daily.
Cardiff Bay Sport Village is a short car journey away. You can enjoy gym facilities and classes swimming, ice skating and white water rafting. A huge range of activities to choose from.
Great English and Welsh speaking schools within the area.
Surrounded by a number of shops, pubs and restaurants, your home is in the ideal location with nearby schools and great commuter links. Cardiff Bay and Penarth are a short drive away, benefiting from a variety of bars and restaurants with local and worldwide cuisine.
Maes Y Deri offers good commuting links and allows easy access to the M4 which is a short drive away. There is a regular train service at Radyr, which is your nearest train station located about 2 miles away.
Number of doctors, dentists, opticians and pharmacies nearby for all needs.
Mon 12:30pm-5:30pm, Tues-Sun 10am-5:30pm
You'll find Maes Y Deri on the outskirts of Radyr and St Fagans not too far from the M4.
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.