*price represents A 50% equity share*
A 3 bedroom semi-detached home with parking, The Wyatt offers a stylish kitchen/dining area, separate living room and cloakroom. The first floor bedrooms are next to the family bathroom, while bedroom 1 and an ensuite occupy the second floor.
This property is available on Home Reach. Here you can buy from 50% -75% of a Linden home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you’ve bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Linden Homes' Home Reach Property if:
For more information about the Linden Homes and Home Reach partnership please visit .
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
- Living Room (4.08m x 2.75m 13'4" x 9'0")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (4.56m x 2.01m 15'0" x 6'7")
- Bedroom 2 (4.08m x 2.84m 13'4" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 3 (2.41m x 1.93m 7'11" x 6'4")
- Bedroom 1 (3.42m x 3.02m 11'3" x 9'11")
About Mowbray View
Located on the edge of bustling Thirsk, and with easy access to the A19 and A1(M), those looking for property for sale in Thirsk will find Mowbray View their ideal location. This fabulous range of 2,3 & 4 bedroom homes will provide something for everyone, including first time buyers, young professionals and growing families. And with the area’s country backdrop - and the towns and cities of Harrogate, York, Leeds and Middlesbrough all being within easy reach - you’ll have the best of both worlds to enjoy.
Our new phase released is built to the exceptional standards that Linden Homes are renowned for. Each home brings Linden Homes’ renowned style, luxury and exceptionally high build quality standards to the town of Thirsk.
Why buy at Mowbray View
- A beautiful, modern home that offers the best of city and country living
- Close to the A19 and A1(M)
- A short distance away from the stunning North York Moors National Park
- Stunning interior layouts with a high-quality specification
Moving Made Easier
- We could be the buyer for your home if you are eligible for our Part Exchange† scheme! You stay in your current home until your new one is ready - ask for a free valuation on your home today.
- Whether this is your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme means you’ll only need a 5% deposit and 75%mortgage to make your dream move a reality
- We could help sell your current home with our Assisted Move‡ scheme
Book your appointment today to find out more about these houses for sale in Thirsk
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:30 - 17:00, Tue 10:30 - 17:00, Wed 10:30 - 17:00, Thu 10:30 - 17:00, Fri 10:30 - 17:00, Sat 10:30 - 17:00, Sun 10:30 - 17:00
^Stamp Duty paid offer on Featured Home only and limited to reservations made by 31.01.19. Not in conjunction with any other offer. Terms and conditions apply.
+Interiors package from Linden Homes standard ranges. On selected homes only. Limited to reservations made by 31.07.18. Subject to status, terms and conditions apply.