- Kitchen / Family / Dining (6432mm x 4201mm (21'1'' x 13'9''))
- Lounge (3564mm x 5653mm (11'8'' x 18'6''))
- Utility (1963mm x 2034mm (6'5'' x 6'8''))
- Wc (1963mm x 1300mm (6'5'' x 4'3''))
- Computer Area (2333mm x 2023mm (7'7'' x 6'7''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3417mm x 4272mm (11'2'' x 14'0''))
- Ensuite 1 (1878mm x 2100mm (6'1'' x 6'10''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3388mm x 3025mm (11'1'' x 9'11''))
- Ensuite 2 (2050mm x 1725mm (6'8'' x 5'7''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (2774mm x 3919mm (9'1'' x 12'10''))
- Bedroom 4 (Single) (2752mm x 3388mm (9'0'' x 11'1''))
- Bathroom (2150mm x 1954mm (7'0'' x 6'4''))
About Highland Gate
Whether you're A first time buyer or looking to take the next step, we have offers that can help you move.
Just off Junction 10 of the M9, Highland Gate has a range of three and four bedroom homes, many of which benefit from beautiful views across the River Forth. With its central location, the development is great if you commute to work or fancy spending time in Stirling's busy City Centre.
Stirling offers a host of leisure facilities to suit a range of interests. Fans of live performance will enjoy the Macroberts Art Centre. The Blair Drummond Safari and Adventure Park offers a fun day out for the whole family. Stirling also offers plenty of attractions for dog walkers and nature lovers. Being a historical town, Stirling boasts plenty of heritage, such as the famous Stirling castle.
Highland Gate is well situated for local shools including Cornton Primary School, Riverside Primary School, Wallace High School and St. Modan's High School.
Highland Gate's location allows for easy access to a variety of local amenities, including a Sainsbury's and Tesco superstore. The city offers a large collection of highstreet brands such as Debenhams, Topshop, Boots and Superdrug. Stirling also boasts two shopping centres, including the highly popular Thistles Shopping Centre.
Located in Scotland's central belt, Stirling offers ideal transport links to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Located within easy access of both the A84 and A9, Highland Gate is well placed for direct commutes to both cities. The nearby Stirling train station offers services that arrive into Glasgow in approximately 40 minutes and Edinburgh in an hour.
The Forth Valley nhs Board is found on Drip Road and is within easy reach of Highland Gate. The Orchard House Hospital and Health Centre, Union Street, is also located close-by. A choice of further health centres are also available in Stirling.
Thursday to Sunday 10.am-5.30pm & Monday 12.30pm-5.30pm
For Sat Nav:
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.