The Thornton is a spacious family home designed for modern living. On the ground floor is a flexible open-plan kitchen with a dining and family area. The generous lounge has room for all the family to relax in, and french doors to the rear garden. On the first floor you'll find the master bedroom with en suite, two further double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining (4054mm x 6600mm (13'3'' x 21'7''))
- Lounge (3150mm x 6600mm (10'4'' x 21'7''))
- Utility (1650mm x 2060mm (5'4'' x 6'9''))
- Wc (1524mm x 1650mm (5'0'' x 5'4''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3013mm x 3850mm (9'10'' x 12'7''))
- Ensuite 1 (1780mm x 1863mm (5'10'' x 6'1''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (2886mm x 4720mm (9'5'' x 15'5''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (3237mm x 3542mm (10'7'' x 11'7''))
- Bedroom 4 (Single) (2236mm x 3275mm (7'4'' x 10'8''))
- Bathroom (1863mm x 1961mm (6'1'' x 6'5''))
About Maes Y Deri
If you're searching for your first new home, or outgrowing your current one, then Maes Y Deri could be the ideal choice. Sitting on the border of St Fagans and Radyr, you will find 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes at Maes Y Deri. With central Cardiff a short drive away and excellent commuter links, this is a great place to call home. Sales office and show homes now open daily.
Cardiff Bay Sport Village is a short car journey away. You can enjoy gym facilities and classes swimming, ice skating and white water rafting. A huge range of activities to choose from.
Great English and Welsh speaking schools within the area.
Surrounded by a number of shops, pubs and restaurants, your home is in the ideal location with nearby schools and great commuter links. Cardiff Bay and Penarth are a short drive away, benefiting from a variety of bars and restaurants with local and worldwide cuisine.
Maes Y Deri offers good commuting links and allows easy access to the M4 which is a short drive away. There is a regular train service at Radyr, which is your nearest train station located about 2 miles away.
Number of doctors, dentists, opticians and pharmacies nearby for all needs.
Mon 12:30pm-5:30pm, Tues-Sun 10am-5:30pm
You'll find Maes Y Deri on the outskirts of Radyr and St Fagans not too far from the M4.
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.