A stunning 3 bedroom detached home with parking, offering a spacious kitchen/dining area, cloakroom and separate living room with French doors to the garden. Upstairs, in addition to the family bathroom, bedroom 1 has an en-suite.
This property is available on Home Reach. Here you can buy from 50%-75% of a Linden Homes home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don't buy. You will be granted a 125 year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you've bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Linden Homes Home Reach property if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
For more information about Linden Homes and Home Reach partnership, please visit
- Living Room (5770 x 3300mm 18'11" x 10'10")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (4960 x 3540mm 16'3" x 11'8")
- Bedroom 1 (3060 x 2760mm 10'0" x 9'0")
- Bedroom 2 (3510 x 3120mm 11'6" x 10'3")
- Bedroom 3 (3510 x 2560mm 11'6" x 8'5")
About Millwood Park
100% of our customers would recommend our homes at Millwood Park!
Millwood Park is an exciting new development of 2,3 & 4 bedroom houses for sale in Hailsham.
Located in the attractive and accessible Wealden area of East Sussex, this is a superb opportunity to buy a brand new Linden home, ideal for every type of family requirement. These new builds in Hailsham are surrounded by open, green countryside, while enjoying local amenities within a short distance, including shops, schools and eateries. For commuters, the road and rail links from the development are excellent, with regular train services from Eastbourne to London Victoria, Brighton and Ashford International, and easy access to the A22, A27, M23 and M25. With all this and more, whether you’re looking for your first home, next home or perhaps downsizing your current one, Millwood Park could be perfect for you.
So whether you’re looking to upgrade or downsize your current home, Millwood Park offers the perfect location in this historic market town. Best of all, our range of schemes can make your move to Millwood Park more affordable than you think. Help to Buy* is not just for first-time buyers; all you need is 5% deposit and you could get a 20% government loan to increase your total deposit. Or if you have a home to sell, speak to us about our Part Exchange† and Assisted Move‡ schemes.
Why buy at Millwood Park-
- A wonderful new home, with a good choice of local amenities
- Good choice of Ofsted rated schools within a short distance
- Simple journeys to Eastbourne, Hastings and Brighton
- Easy access to the A22, A27 and the M23 and M25 motorways
- Regular train services to London Victoria, Brighton and Ashford International
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*, or with Part Exchange† and Assisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
Don’t miss this opportunity to own one of these brand new properties for sale in Hailsham. We’re open daily, 10am to 5pm
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 12:00 - 19:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
^On Linden Homes South East selected homes and developments only. We reserve the right to refuse any offer. Subject to reservations by 17/04/2019.