Last remaining lambtonThe Lambton
ia a stunning 2-bedroom coach house with many impressive features incorporating a well fitted kitchen, a good sized living/dining room and allocated parking.This property is available on Home Reach. Here you can buy from 50% -75% of this Linden home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
You will be granted a 125- year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you have bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100%, this is known as staircasing.)You are eligible to purchase a Linden Homes, Home Reach property if:
For more information about the Linden Homes and Home Reach partnership please visit This home is a shared ownership home, you can part-rent part-buy. Help to Buy cannot be used on this home.
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
RoomsGround FloorFirst Floor
- Living Room/Dining Area (6040 x 4150mm 19'10" x 13'8")
- Kitchen * (4168 x 2870mm 13'8" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 1 (3150 x 3075mm 10'4" x 10'1")
- Bedroom 2 (3150 x 3075mm 10'4" x 10'1")
Placed in an ideal location near central Basingstoke, with countryside close by and great access to major road networks these 2,3,4, & 5 bedroom homes for sale in Basingstoke strike the perfect balance between town convenience and country living.
- A brand new home situated amongst beautiful Hampshire countryside in the Thames Valley
- Easy access to main roads and amenities, just 3 miles from central Basingstoke
- Great selection of ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ Ofsted-rated schools located close by
- Help to Buy* could see you move in with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage, plus we can help you sell your home with Assisted Move‡
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Basingstoke your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
This wonderful development is situated west of Winchester Road, south of the Hatch Warren Roundabout, and is just three miles from the centre of town, meaning the perfect day out is never far away. On your doorstep, you will find stunning parks, high street and independent-named shops, walking routes and play areas. Enjoy the historic Roman heritage of this Hampshire cultural centre, the beauty of local parks and commons, or go shopping at Festival Palace.
Longacre is also fantastic for growing families, with ‘Good’ Ofsted rated daycare centres and nurseries just a stone’s throw from your doorstep. With such easy access to the Hampshire countryside, main roads, amenities and nurseries, our new property for sale in Basingstoke are the perfect fit for anyone looking to put down roots.
To find out more, book a personal appointment or visit our Show Home open 7 days a week from 10:00 to 17:00
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
^*Offer available on selected homes only and for a limited time only. Not in conjunction with any other offer. Terms and conditions apply. Please visit our website or speak to your local development Sales Executive for more information