This stylish 2 bedroom home features an extensive living/dining area with French doors leading out to the garden, making it ideal for entertaining. There is also a good-sized kitchen, downstairs cloakroom & built-in cupboards. Upstairs the two large bedrooms share a bathroom. Externally the property benefits from 2 allocated parking spaces.
This property is available on Home Reach. Here you can buy from 50% -75% of a Linden Homes home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you’ve bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Linden Homes Home Reach Property if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
For more information about Linden Homes and Home Reach partnership, please visit
- Living Room/Dining Area (4.77m x 3.95m 15'8" x 13'0")
- Kitchen (3.03m x 1.85m 9'11" x 6'1")
- Bedroom 1 (3.95m x 2.97m 13'0" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 2 (3.95m x 2.63m 13'0" x 8'8")
About Tap Works
Enjoy the best of both worlds at Tap Works, our exciting development of 2,3 and 4 bedroom new homes in Wolverhampton, within easy reach of the city centre. This vibrant collection of homes is close enough to the city to allow easy access to its rich variety of shops, pubs, restaurants and cultural attractions.
- A vibrant and sought-after development with plenty of local amenities.
- Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ nursery and ‘Good’ schools close to home.
- Get moving with our schemes includingPart Exchange†, Assisted Move‡ orHelp to Buy*.
- Home Reach (Heylo Shared Ownership) a part-rent-part-buy option is also available on selected homes.
Tap Works includes a theatre, art gallery and civic hall - yet enjoys all the benefits of a quiet, suburban setting. The area surrounding the development is well-stocked with amenities, with the local supermarket complemented by two convenience stores and a newsagent. There is also a post office, pharmacy, gp surgery, community centre, library and various cafes and takeaways within easy reach of home. Families will be especially well catered for, with a nursery school and children’s centre, several primary schools and a secondary school also close by, along with plenty of green open space for youngsters to play in.
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Wolverhampton your new home, contact our friendly Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing. Visit our Sales and Marketing Suite, open Thursday to Monday, 10am until 5pm for more information.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00