The Kingsley is an impressive detached family home with oversized windows to maximise light. The open-plan kitchen diner with French doors leading to the garden is a great space for entertaining, and a bright lounge and handy utility complete the ground floor. Upstairs you'll find two double bedrooms, two single bedrooms and a family bathroom whilst the master bedroom benefits from an en suite.
- Kitchen / Dining (5895mm x 4268mm (19'4'' x 14'0''))
- Lounge (3370mm x 4710mm (11'0'' x 15'5''))
- Utility (1287mm x 1841mm (4'2'' x 6'0''))
- Wc (904mm x 1627mm (2'11'' x 5'4''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3054mm x 3328mm (10'0'' x 10'11''))
- Ensuite 1 (1816mm x 2181mm (5'11'' x 7'1''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3054mm x 3123mm (10'0'' x 10'2''))
- Bedroom 3 (Single) (2935mm x 2747mm (9'7'' x 9'0''))
- Bedroom 4 (Single) (2065mm x 2754mm (6'9'' x 9'0''))
- Bathroom (1700mm x 1937mm (5'6'' x 6'4''))
About Maes Y Deri
If you're searching for your first new home, or outgrowing your current one, then Maes Y Deri could be the ideal choice. Sitting on the border of St Fagans and Radyr, you will find 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes at Maes Y Deri. With central Cardiff a short drive away and excellent commuter links, this is a great place to call home.join us on Saturday 20th & Sunday 21st April between 12PM - 4PM for our part exchange weekend at maes Y deri in radyr.Incentives available on selected plots.Sales office and show homes now open daily.
Cardiff Bay Sport Village is a short car journey away. You can enjoy gym facilities and classes swimming, ice skating and white water rafting. A huge range of activities to choose from.
Great English and Welsh speaking schools within the area.
Surrounded by a number of shops, pubs and restaurants, your home is in the ideal location with nearby schools and great commuter links. Cardiff Bay and Penarth are a short drive away, benefiting from a variety of bars and restaurants with local and worldwide cuisine.
Maes Y Deri offers good commuting links and allows easy access to the M4 which is a short drive away. There is a regular train service at Radyr, which is your nearest train station located about 2 miles away.
Number of doctors, dentists, opticians and pharmacies nearby for all needs.
Mon 12:30pm-5:30pm, Tues-Sun 10am-5:30pm
You'll find Maes Y Deri on the outskirts of Radyr and St Fagans not too far from the M4.
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.