The Amadeo is a spacious open living 2 bedroom home with plenty of light and space. Bi-fold doors open from the living area to the garden creating a sense of cohesion with the outside. A Stoltz kitchen with integrated appliances completes the contemporary look and feel. Under stairs storage makes the most of the space for the necessities to be stored away. Upstairs features 2 generous bedrooms including a bathroom with shower and separate Bath.
- Living Room (4.29m x 2.97m - 14' 01" x 9' 09")
- Kitchen/Dining (6.38m x 3.28m - 20' 11" x 10' 09")
- Bedroom 1 (3.53m x 3.12m - 11' 07" x 10' 03")
- Bedroom 2 (4.29m x 2.97m - 14' 01" x 9' 09")
About Hygge Park At KeynshamReceive payments towards your mortgage for a year with plot 257
Hygge Park in Keynsham is Crest Nicholson’s first opportunity to showcase the Aurora Collection our bold, new range of open-living homes.
The culmination of several years of extensive research into how we use our homes today, the homes at Hygge Park have been meticulously designed to fit with and enhance everyday life. In a conventional house, spaces are designated for a specific purpose and are separated by dividing walls. The Aurora Collection has been designed to remove these boundaries, and inspire connection between the dining, working and relaxing areas.
The innovative layouts are bright, airy, interconnected spaces which flow seamlessly together. They have bi-fold doors, maximising light and space, and connect you to all areas of your home, inside and out. Natural light floods through unfussy windows, the materials robust and natural. The look is streamlined, sophisticated with a nod to Scandinavian design.
Your new way of living begins here.
- Recreation: Duo Hair & Beauty
- Recreation: Bello Capelli
- Recreation: Brag Hair Studio
- Recreation: Stockwood Vale Golf Course
- Recreation: Saltford Golf Club
- Recreation: The Old Manor House Hotel
- Restaurant: Laviano's Italian Restuaurant
- Restaurant: Banzo Lounge
- Bar: The Lock Keeper
- Primary School: Chandag Junior School
- Primary School: Castle Primary
- Primary School: St John's C of E Primary School
- Secondary School: 1KB Academy
- Secondary School: Wellsway School
- Secondary School: Broadlands Academy
- Nursery: Elim Parent & Toddlers Pre-School
- Nursery: Candag Infant School
- Supermarket: Waitrose
- Supermarket: Sainsbury's
- Supermarket: Tesco
- Train: Keynsham Train Station
- Airport: Bristol Airport
- Doctor: Dr A Wheeler & Partners
- Doctor: Temple House Practice
- Dentist: Keynsham Health Park Dental Suite
- Dentist: Keynsham Dental Practice
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Thu 12pm-6pm, Mon-Wed, Fri-Sun 10am-5pm
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.