2 bedroom flat for sale

£123,125 Shared ownership

Indigo Square, Brighton Road, Surbiton KT6

2 bedroom flat for sale 2 2
Interested in this property? Call +44 20 8033 3429 * or Request Details

* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.

Property features

  • Balcony
  • Underground parking
  • Double glazing

Property description

Plot 39

2 bedroom second floor apartment.

Based on 25% of the full market price £492,500, rent on the remaining 75% share payable at £847pcm. Service charge and other charges apply.

We are pleased to present to you a brand new collection of two and three bedroom apartments in walking distance to the River Thames and Surbiton Town Centre, available for shared ownership through Richmond Housing Partnership.

Whether you're getting around by foot, on two wheels or four, by road or rail you can enjoy a very well connected lifestyle at Indigo Square. Surbiton station provides an excellent service to London Waterloo non-stop with a minimum journey time of 17 minutes. Wimbledon and Clapham Junction provide further connections, while in the opposite direction, services to Portsmouth Harbour take as little as 95 minutes.

Come home to one of our 2 & 3 bedroom apartments at Indigo Square. These elegant and attractive homes benefit from a great location and modern amenities, available to buy through Shared Ownership from rhp.

Experience the best of both worlds with 'village feel' living with homes that are spacious and have close links to shops and the River Thames, ideal for long walks, coupled with close by transport links taking you to all of the excitement of the city.

Each home benefits from a landscaped courtyard, modern kitchen and bathrooms and include spacious balconies.

Underground parking is available at an extra cost.
Great transport links with Surbiton station less than a 10 minute walk.
Direct trains to London in as little as 16 minutes.

The following comes as standard to help make you feel at home:

Modern kitchen appliances including electric hob & oven.
Integrated dish washer & washing machine.
Fully integrated fridge freezer.
Built in wardrobes.
En-suites.
Carpets & high-quality laminate flooring.
Contemporary tiling.

Eligibility:
* You must live or work within a London borough
* As part of your application an Independent Financial Assessment will be required. Please visit Metro Finance at or call.

Property info

Floorplan(s): Floor Plans

Floor Plans View original

Nearby transport

  • Surbiton (0.3 miles)
  • Thames Ditton (1.2 miles)
  • Berrylands (1.4 miles)
  • London Heathrow Airport (8.7 miles)
  • London City Airport (17.6 miles)
  • London Gatwick Airport (17.7 miles)
  • Ditton Island Ferry Landing (0.8 miles)
  • Kingston Town End Pier (0.9 miles)
  • Kingston Turks Pier (1.4 miles)

Nearby schools

View all schools in Kingston upon Thames
  • St Andrew's and St Mark's CofE Junior School (0.3 miles)
  • Maple Infants' School (0.3 miles)
  • Lime Tree Primary School (0.5 miles)
  • The Hollyfield School and Sixth Form Centre (0.6 miles)
  • London Tutorial College (1.0 mile)
  • Southborough High School (1.2 miles)
  • Surbiton High School (0.6 miles)
  • Dysart School (0.8 miles)
  • Shrewsbury House School (0.9 miles)
Note: Distances are straight line measurements

About the neighbours in KT6

Arrange Viewing

For more information about this property, please contact
Red Loft - Indigo Square, KT6 on +44 20 8033 3429 * (local rate)

Contact Red Loft - Indigo Square about this property

Enter details
  1. Type of enquiry
  2. Characters remaining: 500

By submitting this form, you accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. When you click 'Send message''Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your request for information or to arrange a viewing. valuation request.

Disclaimer

Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Red Loft - Indigo Square, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Red Loft - Indigo Square for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by SmartNewHomes to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. SmartNewHomes does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.

View all Brighton Road new homes for sale