This is a discount market value home sold in conjunction with Durham County Council - working together to bring quality new homes to local people. Terms and conditions apply to purchase. Full details available on request.
A three bedroom home made to different standards, plot 116 at Wood Avens Village.
The hallway leads to a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances, and a light and spacious open plan living and dining area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. Downstairs there's a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and an under-stairs utility cupboard with space for a washing machine.
Upstairs, you'll find a master bedroom that benefits from fitted wardrobes, with sliding doors, and a family bathroom with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath, and floating sanitaryware. There is a further double bedroom and a generous single bedroom. On the landing there's a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
- Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Timber front door in a range of colours
- Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
- Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
- Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating
- Landscaped front gardens
- High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
Bathroom and shower
- Manhattan or Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
- Hotpoint integrated appliances
- Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
- High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
- Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches
- Recessed downlighters
- Chrome mixer taps
- Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling
- Sottini sanitaryware
- Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
- Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
- Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
- Selection of vinyl flooring
- Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
- Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Recessed downlighters
- Shaver sockets
- Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
- Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype.
** New specification available on selected developments
About Wood Avens Village
Wood Avens Village offers a range of 2,3 and 4 bedroom new homes for sale in Wingate, Durham, from £124,995. Bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, integrated appliances, Hive smart energy and much more included in the price.
Simply, more home to begin with.
Peterlee is only 3 miles away while Hartlepool is just 7. The A19 is close by, providing easy access to the wider region around County Durham. The area in and around Wingate is renowned for its good schools. The village of Wingate has many local amenities including shops, a cafe, pub, post office and medical centre.
For recreation, Castle Eden is 1.5 miles drive. There you'll find the Castle Eden Inn & Restaurant, plus golf course and nature reserve.
Don't miss out - enquire today to see how you could get moving sooner than you think!
Click here to view the Wood Avens Village travel plan