Reserve this exceptional three bedroom home, plot 103 at Peerfields with 5% deposit contribution!
The hallway leads to a light and spacious, Milan-inspired, kitchen with integrated appliances. Beyond is a separate living area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. Downstairs there’s a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, under-stairs utility cupboard with space for a washing machine and a separate storage cupboard.
Upstairs, you’ll find a master bedroom with en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. A family bathroom with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath and floating sanitaryware serves a further double bedroom and a generous single bedroom. On the landing is a storage cupboard.
- Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Timber front door in a range of colours
- Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
- Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
- Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating
- Landscaped front gardens
- High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
Bathroom and shower
- Manhattan or Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
- Hotpoint integrated appliances
- Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
- High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
- Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches
- Recessed downlighters
- Chrome mixer taps
- Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling
- Sottini sanitaryware
- Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
- Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
- Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
- Selection of vinyl flooring
- Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
- Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Recessed downlighters
- Shaver sockets
- Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
- Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype.
** New specification available on selected developments
Peerfields offers a range of 2,3 and 4 bedroom new homes for sale in County Durham. Each features bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, integrated appliances, Hive smart energy and much more included in the price.
Simply, more home to begin with.
Located on the A167 and minutes from the A1M, Peerfields is ideal for commuters. Durham is only 9 miles while Darlington is 10.3 miles away. Newton Aycliffe rail station is just 5 miles, and for those travelling further afield, Durham Tees Valley Airport is 13.5 miles by car.
Selected homes at Peerfields are available to purchase from just £66,989 on a part-buy-part-rent basis using Home Reach (when purchased with a 50% share). Please speak to your sales advisor for further information.
A new phase of homes is now available with new elevations, new design, new layouts and enhancements. Visit us today to find out more.
Click here to view the travel plan for Peerfields.