The Hawthorn is a charming 3 bedroom terraced home with parking space, stylish kitchen/dining area, separate living room, cloakroom, family bathroom and en-suite to the master bedroom. Fully glazed double doors lead to the sunny south facing garden. Ask about our schemes to get you moving.
- Living Room (4822 x 2917mm 15'10" x 9'7")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (5054 x 2764mm 16'7" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 1 (3521 x 2642mm 11'7" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 2 (3030 x 2588mm 9'11" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 3 (2453 x 2066mm 8'1" x 6'9")
About Bitton Mill
Situated at the heart of the delightful village of Bitton in South Gloucestershire, our superb development of 3 & 4 bedroom houses for sale in Bitton is close to a range of village amenities, yet still with easy access to the bustling city of Bristol.
- Great range of local amenities including a village pub, village shop and primary school, while an excellent farm shop is less than 2 miles away in Upton Cheyney
- Excellent range of schools for all ages nearby
- The A431 offers easy access to surrounding towns and cities, and there are several bus and coach services available. Excellent commuter links, with nearby Keynsham rail station offering direct services to Bath, Weymouth, Dorchester and Bristol Temple Meads
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage withHelp to Buy*, or withPart Exchange† andAssisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
Contact us to find out more about these excellent new houses for sale in Bitton and make your dream move a reality in 2019.
Financial Health Check weekend
Get mortgage ready at our free Financial Health Check weekend on Saturday 26th & Sunday 27th October 2019.
We’ll have Independent Financial Advisors on hand offering tailored financial advice to help get you mortgage ready to make that move. You could move sooner than you think, so make your appointment today, or come along and find out more.
Just two and a half miles from the market town of Keynsham, 7 miles from Bristol city centre and 6 miles from Bath, this highly desirable location is set within stunning countryside with excellent travel links and a host of attractions nearby. Property for sale in Bitton benefits from a nearby local convenience store, churches and schools for all ages. There’s also two local pubs within easy reach, making new houses in Bitton an ideal option for family living.
Don’t miss out on our houses for sale in Bitton. Arrange a viewing today or alternatively call us on .
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
^Terms and conditions apply, please speak to sales advisor for details.