This superb 4 bedroom detached home offers plenty of family living space. The lounge to the front aspect features a bay window and double doors that lead onto the large open plan kitchen diner. Glazed doors lead from the dining room to the rear garden. A separate study, utility, WC and storage cupboard complete the spacious ground floor. To the first floor are 4 well proportioned bedrooms and the family bathroom. The master bedroom also has an en suite. Ask about the ways we can get you moving - even if you have a house to sell.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (8059 x 3344mm 26'5" x 11'0")
- Living Room (4830 x 3440mm 15'10" x 11'3")
- Study (2390 x 2382mm 7'10 x 7'10")
- Bedroom 1 (4250 x 2883mm 13'11" x 9'6")
- Bedroom 2 (3700 x 2750mm 12'2" x 9'0")
- Bedroom 3 (3934 x 2825mm 12'11" x 9'3")
- Bedroom 4 (3384 x 2880mm 11'1" x 9'5")
About Bitton Mill
Situated at the heart of the delightful village of Bitton in South Gloucestershire, our superb development of 3 & 4 bedroom houses for sale in Bitton is close to a range of village amenities, yet still with easy access to the bustling city of Bristol.
- Great range of local amenities including a village pub, village shop and primary school, and just 2 miles away from an excellent farm
- Excellent range of Ofsted-rated Good schools for all ages nearby
- Easy commuting via the A431 and excellent commuter links, with nearby Keynsham rail station offering direct services to Bath, Weymouth, Dorchester and Bristol Temple Meads
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*, or withAssisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Bristol your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
Just two and a half miles from the market town of Keynsham, 7 miles from Bristol city centre and 6 miles from Bath, this highly desirable location is set within stunning countryside with excellent travel links and a host of attractions nearby. Property for sale in Bitton benefits from a nearby local convenience store, churches and schools for all ages. There’s also two local pubs within easy reach, making new houses in Bitton an ideal option for family living.
Don’t miss out on our houses for sale in Bitton. Arrange a viewing today or alternatively call us on .
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
¥Available on selected Linden Homes Western region homes and developments only, not in conjunction with any other offer. Paid as a cash lump sum upon legal completion and calculated as the cash equivalent of monthly mortgage repayments from legal completion for the period of 6 months based on a typical 90% ltv mortgage, a lender rate of 1.87% and a 35 year term. Cash lump sum capped at a maximum of 3% of the purchase price, subject to lender's criteria, qualification and acceptance of cash incentives. Not applicable to second home owners or investor purchasers. We reserve the right to withdraw the incentive at any time without prior notice. Full details are available upon request.