The Windermere is a fabulous four bedroom detached home with an integral garage. The property features a spacious lounge leading through to a dining room with French doors. You will find an open plan kitchen with a separate utility room attached. On the first floor you will find four double bedrooms and the main bathroom. The master bedroom also features an en suite shower room.
- Kitchen / Dining (5497mm x 3060mm (18'0'' x 10'0''))
- Lounge (3495mm x 4548mm (11'5'' x 14'11''))
- Utility (1627mm x 1652mm (5'4'' x 5'5''))
- Wc (1627mm x 923mm (5'4'' x 3'0''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3495mm x 3881mm (11'5'' x 12'8''))
- Ensuite 1 (1275mm x 2390mm (4'2'' x 7'10''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (2498mm x 3791mm (8'2'' x 12'5''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (2671mm x 3931mm (8'9'' x 12'10''))
- Bedroom 4 (Double) (2679mm x 3739mm (8'9'' x 12'3''))
- Bathroom (1859mm x 2208mm (6'1'' x 7'2''))
About Merrington Park
Merrington Park in Spennymoor is an established development with a welcoming community feel. Whether you're a first-time buyer or growing family you can choose from a range of 3 and 4 bed homes in a fantastic location.
Part-buy/part-rent homes available with Home Reach. Prices shown are the 50% share value. See below for details.
Merrington Park is close to many local attractions. Spennymoor leisure centre is popular with locals and offers a range of activities for children and adults alike. There are also many pubs and restaurants to enjoy in the local area.
The local primary school is located just 7 minutes walk from Merrington Park.
Spennymoor itself has a host of shops including Asda, Iceland and Aldi stores, all located within 1 miles of the development.
There is are two bus stops located near the entrance of the development.
Spennymoor Health Centre is located on Bishops Close in the town itself, just 1 miles from Merrington Park. The nearest hospital to the development is Bishop Auckland Hospital which is 6 miles from the development.
Tuesday - Sunday 10:00am - 5:30pm (Monday 12:30pm - 5:30pm)
Merrington Park is easily accessible from the A1M, follow the signposts for Spennymoor (A688) and the development is located just off Vyners Close (B6288).
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.