A beautiful 4 bedroom double fronted home features a large kitchen diner with windows to 3 aspects. Glazed doors lead from the living room onto the rear garden. A separate study, utility and WC complete the downstairs of this family home. To the first floor are 4 bedrooms with the master having an en suite. Ask us how we could get you moving - even if you have a house to sell.
- Living Room (4.81m x 3.39m 15'9" x 11'1")
- Kitchen (3.24m x 2.80m 10'7" x 9'2")
- Dining Area (3.91m x 2.81m 12'10" x 9'2")
- Study (3.39m x 1.82m 11'1" x 5'11")
- Bedroom 1 (4.40m x 3.49m 14'5" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 2 (3.59m x 3.15m 11'9" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 3 (3.38m x 2.88m 11'1" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 4 (3.26m x 2.08m 10'8" x 6'10")
About The Orchards
The Orchards is a beautiful collection of new 3,4 & 5 bedroom houses for sale on the north side of Thornbury near Morton. With its old-world charm, fantastic range of local amenities and close proximity to Bristol, Thornbury is a great place to put down roots if you’re looking for small-town living with city life nice and close to home.
- With plenty of highly regarded schools like ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rated Thornbury. St Mary’s CofE primary school and Crossways Infant and Junior Schools both achieving ‘Good’ ratings.
- The nearby A38 provides simple access to Bristol and Gloucester and the town is also midway between Junctions 14 & 15 of the M5.
- Just 12 miles from the city of Bristol
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage withHelp to Buy*, or withPart Exchange† andAssisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
The Orchards is a beautiful collection of new houses for sale on the north side of Thornbury near Morton. The development has easy access to the retail, leisure and educational facilities of Thornbury and local area.
Moving made easy
Whether you’re looking for your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage yet you’ll own 100% of your new home - how great is that-
Or do you have a home to sell- No problem! We could buy your current home so that you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange† or we could help sell your current home with Assisted Move‡ - either way you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees!
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
^Terms and conditions apply, please speak to sales advisor for details.