- Reserve in February and save up to £16,000 with your Stamp Duty paid^
- Quiet cul-de-sac position
- Carpet and flooring included throughout
- House to sell- Ask how we could help you buy and sell.
A beautiful 4 bedroom double fronted home features a large kitchen diner with windows to 3 aspects. Glazed doors lead from the living room onto the rear garden. A separate study, utility and WC complete the downstairs of this family home. To the first floor are 4 bedrooms with the master having an en suite. Ask us how we could get you moving - even if you have a house to sell.
- Living Room (4.81m x 3.39m 15'9" x 11'1")
- Kitchen (3.24m x 2.80m 10'7" x 9'2")
- Dining Area (3.91m x 2.81m 12'10" x 9'2")
- Study (3.39m x 1.82m 11'1" x 5'11")
- Bedroom 1 (4.40m x 3.49m 14'5" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 2 (3.59m x 3.15m 11'9" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 3 (3.38m x 2.88m 11'1" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 4 (3.26m x 2.08m 10'8" x 6'10")
About The Orchards
Discover our collection of 3,4 & 5 bedroom houses for sale in Thornbury near Morton at The Orchards. With its old-world charm, wide range of local amenities and close proximity to Bristol, Thornbury is a great place to put down roots.
- A selection of ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ Ofsted rated schools nearby, including Thornbury. St Mary’s CofE primary school, and Crossways Infant and Junior Schools
- The nearby A38 provides easy access to Bristol and Gloucester and the town is also midway between Junctions 14 & 15 of the M5
- Just 12 miles from the city of Bristol
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage withHelp to Buy*, or withAssisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Thornbury your new dream home, contact Mike our Sales Executive today, to arrange a viewing or book online below.
The Orchards is a beautiful collection of new houses for sale on the north side of Thornbury near Morton. The development has easy access to the retail, leisure and educational facilities of Thornbury and local area.
Moving made easy
Whether you’re looking for your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage yet you’ll own 100% of your new home - how great is that-
Or do you have a home to sell- No problem! We could help sell your current home with Assisted Move‡ - you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees!
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
^Terms and conditions apply, please speak to sales advisor for details.
¥Available on selected Linden Homes Western region homes only, not in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to reservations by 30th November 2019 and legal completion on or before 24th December 2019. Paid as a cash lump sum upon legal completion and calculated as the cash equivalent of monthly mortgage repayments from legal completion up until 20th December 2020, based on a typical 90% ltv mortgage, a lender rate 1.87% and a 35 year term. Cash lump sum capped at a maximum of 3.5% of the purchase price, subject to lenders criteria, qualification and acceptance of cash incentives. Not applicable to second home owners or investor purchasers.