The Goodridge is a lovely four-bedroom home which opens with a spacious lounge, perfect for relaxing with the family. As you move further into the house, the open plan kitchen with dining area features French doors which lead onto the beautiful garden, there is also a separate utility. Upstairs, the master bedroom has an en suite, there are a further 2 double bedrooms plus a single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Living Room (3.41m x 4.73m 11'2" x 15'6")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (5.72m x 2.96m 18'9" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 1 (4.11m x 3.00m 13'6" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 2 (3.41m x 2.98m 11'2" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 3 (4.36m x 2.50m 14'4" x 8'2")
- Bedroom 4 (3.16m x 2.50m 10'4" x 8'2")
About Bishops Park
Bishops Park is our stunning new collection of 2,3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Bishop Auckland. Located just 10 miles south of Durham and 11 miles north of Darlington, our homes are ideal for first time buyers or growing families, looking for more space.
- Our new properties for sale in Bishop Auckland are perfectly placed for good amenities, schools and transport connections. Under 2 miles from home you will find supermarkets, banks, a post office, high street shops and independent names.
- Perfectly located for travel and commuting, with Durham is only an 18 minute drive, and Newcastle only around 42 minutes away by car.
- Ofstead rated schools nearby
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage withHelp to Buy*, or withPart Exchange† andAssisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
Those with children will have a choice of Ofsted rated schools, while commuters will appreciate the A1(M) and Bishop Auckland train station being within easy reach of home.
And for anyone who loves history, Auckland Castle and its park - believed to be 1,500 years old - are close by. With all this, plus plenty of green open space nearby, a new home at Bishops Park could be for you.
Moving made easy
Whether you’re looking for your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage yet you’ll own 100% of your new home - how great is that-
Or do you have a home to sell- No problem! We could buy your current home so that you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange† or we could help sell your current home with Assisted Move‡ - either way you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees!
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00