- Kitchen / Dining (3069mm x 3657mm (10'0'' x 11'11''))
- Lounge (3272mm x 4237mm (10'8'' x 13'10''))
- Wc (1144mm x 1794mm (3'9'' x 5'10''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (4232mm x 2574mm (13'10'' x 8'5''))
- Bedroom 2 (Single) (2122mm x 3379mm (6'11'' x 11'1''))
- Bedroom 3 (Single) (2353mm x 2298mm (7'8'' x 7'6''))
- Bathroom (1956mm x 1868mm (6'5'' x 6'1''))
About Osprey Heights
Are you looking for more space? Do you dream of A home with A garage? Are you longing for A large garden to enjoy in the summer months? Discover your forever home at osprey heights.
This popular development has plenty to offer you and your family. Set against the stunning backdrop of Bennachie, we've got a range of 3 and 4 bedroom homes just 16 miles from Aberdeen. Locally, Inverurie has plenty of options and great travel links with a local train station.
Make your move with part exchange available on selected plots.
Your new home is waiting for you.
This traditional market town is home to a monthly farmers market selling produce from local suppliers whereas the town itself is host to many independent retailers such as specialist butchers, florists, delicatessens and craft shops. As well as this there are an array of brand named high street shops, swimming pool, leisure club and Inverurie golf club.
There are regular buses from Inverurie to Elgin, Inverness and Aberdeen. Inverurie itself is located on the A96 dual carriageway making it a short drive away to Aberdeen city centre. There are rail links to Aberdeen and Aberdeen International Airport is only 12 miles away.
Monday 12.30pm to 5.30pm and Thursday to Sunday 10am to 5.30pm
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.