An airy open-plan kitchen creates the perfect hub for all the family with its flexible dining area and French doors leading to the garden. The spacious feeling flows through the front-aspect lounge. An integral garage and separate utility make this a practical home. Upstairs are three double bedrooms, the master with en suite, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining (3297mm x 5253mm (10'9'' x 17'2''))
- Lounge (3310mm x 4897mm (10'10'' x 16'0''))
- Utility (1598mm x 2044mm (5'2'' x 6'8''))
- Wc (976mm x 1598mm (3'2'' x 5'2''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (4007mm x 4219mm (13'1'' x 13'10''))
- Ensuite 1 (1661mm x 2010mm (5'5'' x 6'7''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3107mm x 3962mm (10'2'' x 12'11''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (3169mm x 3566mm (10'4'' x 11'8''))
- Bedroom 4 (Single) (2936mm x 3126mm (9'7'' x 10'3''))
- Bathroom (1901mm x 2151mm (6'2'' x 7'0''))
About Maes Y Deri
If you're searching for your first new home, or outgrowing your current one, then Maes Y Deri could be the ideal choice. Sitting on the border of St Fagans and Radyr, you will find 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes at Maes Y Deri. With central Cardiff a short drive away and excellent commuter links, this is a great place to call home.Incentives available on selected plots.Sales office and show homes now open daily.
Cardiff Bay Sport Village is a short car journey away. You can enjoy gym facilities and classes swimming, ice skating and white water rafting. A huge range of activities to choose from.
Great English and Welsh speaking schools within the area.
Surrounded by a number of shops, pubs and restaurants, your home is in the ideal location with nearby schools and great commuter links. Cardiff Bay and Penarth are a short drive away, benefiting from a variety of bars and restaurants with local and worldwide cuisine.
Maes Y Deri offers good commuting links and allows easy access to the M4 which is a short drive away. There is a regular train service at Radyr, which is your nearest train station located about 2 miles away.
Number of doctors, dentists, opticians and pharmacies nearby for all needs.
Mon 12:30pm-5:30pm, Tues-Sun 10am-5:30pm
You'll find Maes Y Deri on the outskirts of Radyr and St Fagans not too far from the M4.
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.