- 3 Bedroom 2.5 storey home - available to reserve today
- Large Master Bedroom on the second floor with private en-suite
- Help to Buy available - only 5% deposit required
- Speak to our Sales Executive to find out more information about this stunning new home
A stunning 3 bedroom home over 3 storeys with an extensive living/dining area with French doors to the garden. There is also a downstairs cloakroom & built-in cupboard. On the 1st floor large Bedrooms 2&3 share a bathroom. On the 2nd floor spacious Bedroom 1 has an ensuite.
- Living/Dining Area (4.52m x 3.97m 13'8" x 13'0")
- Kitchen (3.02m x 1.84m 9'11" x 6'0")
- Bedroom 2 (3.97m x 2.97m 13'0" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 3 (3.97m x 2.03m 13'0" x 6'8")
- Bedroom 1 (3.97m x 3.46m 13'0" x 11'4")
About Brickkiln Place
Brickkiln Place is a fantastic new development of 2,3 & 4 bedroom houses for sale in Wolverhampton. Located just a few moments from the well-equipped city centre, all family types will find this to be an ideal place to call their new home.
- Own a wonderful new 2,3 or 4 bedroom home close to the city centre.
- Commute simply via the area’s ‘A’ road network and M54 & M6 to Shrewsbury, Telford and Stafford.
- Choose from an excellent range of Ofsted rated ‘Good’ schools and independent schools for all ages close by.
- Help to Buy*, Assisted Move‡ andPart Exchange† available.
High street shops, department stores, supermarkets, places to eat and drink, a post office and entertainment options are all within easy reach. Immediately on your doorstep is a large Sainsbury’s, community centre, primary school, pub and a popular gym. A short walk away is a children’s play area, while a little further away north is a large park with lakes, so you can still enjoy green, open spaces while benefitting from everything the city has to offer.
There is a good choice of state and independent schools for all ages within a short distance of home. And for commuters, the road and rail connections to Walsall, Kidderminster, Telford and Shrewsbury make for simple journeys to work, as well as longer journeys for exploring more of the area beyond Wolverhampton.
Each home at Brickkiln Place has been designed and built to the high standards and specifications you would expect from Linden Homes.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00