Price represents 50% share
Fantastic 1 bedroom ground floor apartment with open plan living, kitchen and dining area. Complete with allocated parking.
This property is available on Home Reach. Here you can buy up to 75% of a Linden Home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Linden Homes Home Reach Property if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
For more information about Linden Homes and Home Reach partnership, please visit
- Living Room/Dining Area (6.32m x 2.91m 20'9" x 9'6")
- Kitchen (3.02m x 1.94m 9'10" x 6' 4")
- Bedroom (4.33m x 2.77m 14'2" x 9'1")
About Shinfield Meadows
Situated just 5 miles south of Reading in the village of Shinfied, Shinfield Meadows offers a selection of 1 bedroom apartments and 3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale. This attractive village has a useful selection of amenities, including several pubs, a post office, a small supermarket and Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ nursery, infant, and junior schools.
- Excellent travel links with close proximity to the M4 and Reading Station just a six-minute drive away
- An on-site school, shop, and sports and recreation facilities
- Light, bright and beautifully finished homes, with contemporary kitchens and spacious bathrooms
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*, or with Part Exchange† and Assisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home
Close to the banks of the River Loddon, Shinfield is a village you can't help but fall for. With handy local amenities close to home, you’ll find two local pubs, a florist, surgery, hair salon, churches, a post office, and small supermarket. It’s also home to elegant l’Ortolan, Shinfield’s very own Michelin star restaurant.
Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ nursery, infant and junior schools, churches, post office and small supermarket.
Inside, our houses for sale in Shinfield are light, bright and beautifully finished, with contemporary kitchens and spacious bathrooms. There’s an on-site school and sports and recreation facility, making Shinfield Meadows popular with families, while appealing to commuters with its easy access to the M4 motorway, and Reading Station just a six-minute drive away. It’s easy to see why our homes are so popular.
Don’t miss out on our apartments and houses for sale in Shinfield, arrange a viewing today. We’re open daily between 10:00 - 17:00 except for Thursday’s when we’re open 12:00 - 19:00.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 12:00 - 19:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
^Stamp Duty paid offer on featured home only. Purchaser's taking advantage of this offer must specify at the time of reserving a property before any other discount is applied and recorded on the Reservation Form. Payment will be made upon legal completion. Not in conjunction with any other offer and based on full asking price. Not applicable to second home owners or investor purchasers.