This popular 3 bedroom home, just 4 miles from Aberdeen city centre, offers plenty of space for a growing family. Downstairs, you will find a good-sized lounge and an abundance of storage space. The sociable kitchen is ideal for relaxing and entertaining with plenty of space for a dining table and family area. Upstairs, you will find a spacious master bedroom with en suite and wardrobe included, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom with a shower over the bath.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining (5752mm x 3073mm (18'10'' x 10'0''))
- Lounge (3615mm x 3973mm (11'10'' x 13'0''))
- Utility (946mm x 1300mm (3'1'' x 4'3''))
- Wc (1910mm x 1170mm (6'3'' x 3'10''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3465mm x 3923mm (11'4'' x 12'10''))
- Ensuite 1 (1427mm x 2280mm (4'8'' x 7'5''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3465mm x 4340mm (11'4'' x 14'2''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (2482mm x 3079mm (8'1'' x 10'1''))
- Bathroom (2182mm x 1873mm (7'1'' x 6'1''))
Sell your home before Christmas with part exchange.
Welcome to Barratt at Countesswells, a new community of 3 & 4 bedroom homes just a short drive from Aberdeen city centre.
You will find a great choice of starter and family homes available with easy access to Kingswells, Cults, Westhill and the awpr. Your new home will be well connected, yet surrounded by peaceful countryside for you to enjoy.
Countesswells is becoming a sought-after location in Aberdeen, with plans for Primary Schools, an academy, town centre with retail and commercial space.
With fantastic offers available to help you move, it’s easy to see why our homes have been selling fast with phase 2 now released.
Visit us on North Countesswells Road and take a look around our beautifully presented Balmoral and Dunbar show homes.
Mon 12.30pm - 5.30pm and Thurs to Sun 10am - 5.30pm
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.