This stylish 2 bedroom home features an extensive living/dining area with French doors leading out to the garden, making it ideal for entertaining. There is also a good-sized kitchen, downstairs cloakroom & built-in cupboards. Upstairs the two large bedrooms share a bathroom.
- Living/Dining Area (4.72m x 3.85m 15'6" x 12'8")
- Kitchen (3.02m x 1.85m 9'11" x 6'1")
- Bedroom 1 (3.85m x 2.92m 12'8" x 9'7")
- Bedroom 2 (3.85m x 2.63m 12'8" x 8'7")
About Brickkiln Place
Brickkiln Place is a fantastic new development of 2,3 & 4 bedroom houses for sale in Wolverhampton. Located just a few moments from the well-equipped city centre, all family types will find this to be an ideal place to call their new home.
- Own a wonderful new 2,3 or 4 bedroom home close to the city centre.
- Commute simply via the area’s ‘A’ road network and M54 & M6 to Shrewsbury, Telford and Stafford.
- Choose from an excellent range of Ofsted rated ‘Good’ schools and independent schools for all ages close by.
- Help to Buy*, Assisted Move‡ andPart Exchange† available.
High street shops, department stores, supermarkets, places to eat and drink, a post office and entertainment options are all within easy reach. Immediately on your doorstep is a large Sainsbury’s, community centre, primary school, pub and a popular gym. A short walk away is a children’s play area, while a little further away north is a large park with lakes, so you can still enjoy green, open spaces while benefitting from everything the city has to offer.
There is a good choice of state and independent schools for all ages within a short distance of home. And for commuters, the road and rail connections to Walsall, Kidderminster, Telford and Shrewsbury make for simple journeys to work, as well as longer journeys for exploring more of the area beyond Wolverhampton.
Each home at Brickkiln Place has been designed and built to the high standards and specifications you would expect from Linden Homes.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00