The Compton is a well laid out home with open plan kitchen/living/dining room, plus cloakroom to the ground floor. Upstairs, there’s a master bedroom with ensuite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom.
This property is available on the Home Reach scheme. You can buy up to 75% of one of our homes and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
Prices stated are for a 50% share.
You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you have bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership which is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase using the Home Reach scheme if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
For more information about the Linden Homes and Home Reach partnership, please visit:
- Living/Dining Room (5.33m x 4.84m 17'5" x 15'10")
- Kitchen * (3.13m x 2.67m 10'3" x 8'8")
- Master Bedroom (3.03m x 2.65m 10'0" x 8'7")
- Bedroom 2 (3.55m x 2.58m 11'6" x 8'5')
- Bedroom 3 (2.54m x 2.15m 8'3" x 7'1")
About White Rock
Located just over 2 miles from one of the South Coast’s most popular resorts is White Rock, our stunning collection of brand new 2,3 & 4 bedroom houses for sale in Paignton, hese homes are the perfect choice for all types of buyers, including those looking to move onto the property ladder to growing families to downsizers.
- A convenient range of amenities close to home, including shops, Ofsted rated schools for all ages and bus routes to surrounding areas and beyond.
- For commuters, there is a well-connected ‘A’ road network - including the A385 - allowing for simple journeys to Brixham, Totnes and Newton Abbot, while Paignton railway station is within easy reach of home
- Desirable Paignton location with plentiful green open space to enjoy
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage withHelp to Buy*, or withPart Exchange† andAssisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
Are you a key worker - teacher, police officer, nurse or are you serving in the armed forces- We have tailored packages specifically designed to help you to buy your first or next homeclick here.
For anyone who wants to explore the beautiful open countryside, there is an abundance of National Trust land to visit. With all this available to you, it’s easy to see why people want a new property for sale in Paignton to call home.
Moving made easy
Whether you’re looking for your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage yet you’ll own 100% of your new home - how great is that-
Or do you have a home to sell- No problem! We could buy your current home so that you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange† or we could help sell your current home with Assisted Move‡ - either way you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees!
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 12:00 - 19:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
^Stamp Duty Land Tax contribution up to a maximum of £3,000 (excluding investment or second home purchases) ^*moving costs contribution up to £2,000 and **legal fees contribution up to a maximum of £1,000. Any legal expenses incurred as a result of not proceeding to legal completion will not be covered. Offer only available on selected homes and on reservations up to 31.08.2019. Not in conjunction with any other offer.