- Buy with Help to Buy - it's not just for first time buyers!
- Minimum 5% deposit of £12,498, mortgage of £187,462
- Government backed interest free equity loan of £49,990
- Help to Buy also available with Assisted Move
is a stunning 2-bedroom semi-detached home with 2 parking spaces, kitchen/dining area to the front, WC and separate living room to the rear with French doors into the garden. Upstairs, this beautiful home also offers two double-sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Have a home to sell- Don't worry, this doesn’t mean you can’t buy. Talk to us to find out how we could get you moving with our Part Exchange* and Assisted Move* schemes. This home is also available on Help to Buy.
- Living Room (4150 x 3470mm 13'7" x 11'4")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (4950 x 2010mm 16'3" x 6'7")
- Bedroom 1 (4150 x 3010mm 13'7" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 2 (4150 x 3170mm 13'7" x 10'5")
About Millwood Park
Millwood Park is an exciting new development of 2,3 & 4 bedroom houses for sale in Hailsham. Located in the attractive and accessible Wealden area of East Sussex, these new builds in Hailsham are surrounded by open, green countryside, while enjoying local amenities within a short distance, including shops, schools and eateries.
- Good choice of Ofsted rated schools within a short distance.
- Easy access to the A22, A27 and the M23 and M25 motorways.
- Regular train services to London Victoria, Brighton and Ashford International.
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage withHelp to Buy*, or withPart Exchange† andAssisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
For commuters, the road and rail links from the development are excellent, with regular train services from Eastbourne to London Victoria, Brighton and Ashford International, and easy access to the A22, A27, M23 and M25. With all this and more, whether you’re looking for your first home, next home or perhaps downsizing your current one, Millwood Park could be perfect for you.
So whether you’re looking to upgrade or downsize your current home, Millwood Park offers the perfect location in this historic market town. Best of all, our range of schemes can make your move to Millwood Park more affordable than you think. Help to Buy* is not just for first-time buyers; all you need is 5% deposit and you could get a 20% government loan to increase your total deposit. Or if you have a home to sell, speak to us about our Part Exchange† and Assisted Move‡ schemes.
Don’t miss this opportunity to own one of these brand new properties for sale in Hailsham. We’re open daily, 10am to 5pm
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 12:00 - 19:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
^On Linden Homes South East selected homes and developments only. We reserve the right to refuse any offer. Subject to reservations by 17/07/2019.