This home is a shared ownership home, you can part-rent part-buy. Help to Buy cannot be used on this home.
This first floor 2 bedroom apartment with parking, features a spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen area, hall storage, luxury bathroom and en suite to bathroom 1.
This property is available on Home Reach. Here you can buy from 50% - 75% of this Linden home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don't buy.
You will be granted a 125- year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you have bought it outright.
You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100%, this is known as staircasing.)
You are eligible to purchase a Linden Homes, Home Reach property if: Your household income does not exceed £80,000 You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
The property will be your principle home
You pass a financial affordability assessment
For more information about the Linden Homes and Home Reach partnership please visit
- Living/Dining Area/Kitchen (8.00m x 3.68m 26'4" x 12'1")
- Bedroom 1 (3.27m x 3.20m 10'9" x 10'6")
- Bedroom 2 (3.27m x 2.56m 10'9" x 8'5")
About Catherington Park
Catherington Park is a stunning collection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2,3 & 4 bedroom houses for sale in Lovedean, Waterlooville. This development enjoys a delightfully peaceful village location in East Hampshire, with the convenience of everything you need for modern life close at hand.
- Excellent local amenities within walking distance, yet just five minutes from Waterlooville with further shopping available.
- Perfectly placed for commuting with the A3 close by, making Portsmouth only a 15 minute drive away and connecting you to the motorway network for easy access to Southampton, Bournemouth and London.
- A range of schools including Woodcroft Primary School located adjacent to the development. While in Waterlooville choose from ten primary schools, five secondary schools and two colleges.
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*, or with Part Exchange† and Assisted Move‡ we can help you sell your home.
With local shops for day to day essentials within walking distance, the idyllic countryside of Hampshire and the South Downs National Park to enjoy, yet a simple commute to Portsmouth, Southampton and London, it’s easy to see why new homes in Waterlooville are such a desirable option. Enjoy a wide selection of places to eat and drink, plenty of things to do in your leisure time, an excellent range of schools nearby, great commuter links and a brand new high specification home in Lovedean to enjoy it all from.
Moving Made Easy
Whether you’re looking for your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage yet you’ll own 100% of your new home.
Or do you have a home to sell- No problem! We could buy your current home so that you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange† or we could help sell your current home with Assisted Move‡ - either way you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees!
Visit our Sales & Marketing suite to find out more about the special offers we currently have available at Catherington Park.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 12:00 - 19:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
^Stamp Duty Paid as a lump sum allowance upon legal completion as the equivalent of Stamp Duty charges. Not applicable to second home owners or investor purchasers. £1,500 towards legal fees paid as an allowance on legal completion. Reservations must be made by the 31st July 2019.