The Redwood is a beautifully designed and well laid out three bedroom home, the ground floor features a spacious living room, a contemporary kitchen and dining room with French doors opening onto the rear garden, a downstairs W.C and a storage closet. Upstairs, there's a stunning master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, as well as two more good sized bedrooms. A family bathroom and storage complete this floor.
Moving to this home could be easier than you think using Help to Buy or EasyMove!
- Kitchen (2650mm x 2795mm or 8'8" x 9'2")
- Dining (3399mm x 2602mm or 11'2" x 8'6")
- Lounge (3339mm x 4370mm or 10'11" x 14'4")
- W.C (1500mm x 990mm or 4'11" x 3'3")
- Bedroom 1 (3349mm x 3226mm or 11'0" x 10'7")
- En-Suite (2400mm x 1355mm or 7'10" x 4'5")
- Bedroom 2 (2748mm x 3755mm or 9'0" x 12'4")
- Bedroom 3 (3302mm x 2795mm or 10'10" x 9'2")
- Bathroom (2692mm x 1989mm or 8'10" x 6'6")
About Hampton Green, Coxhoe
In this great location on the edge of the quiet town of Coxhoe, you’ll find a stunning choice of modern, stylish homes that are perfect for the next exciting phase in your life. So, whether you’re buying for your first home or your next one, you’ll find the one for you here.
Surrounded by stunning countryside, Hampton Green is an idyllic setting for those who enjoy being close to nature. Yet with the centre of Coxhoe just a few minutes’ walk away and the historic city of Durham just 5 miles from your door, all the amenities you need for modern living are nearby.
With Help to Buy you could move with just a 5% deposit and fund the rest of the purchase price through a Government-backed equity loan of 20% of the purchase price, interest free for the first five years, plus a 75% mortgage. Or if you've got a home to sell, we could help you and even pay all of your estate agent fees with ...